Thread: Changes in the software update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Changes in the software update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have just got an update for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. This firmware update might be meant for to include a few bug fixes and updates but I don’t see any kind of major difference made here. Furthermore I didn’t get it what it has updated. I don’t see anywhere any release notes of this update.

Re: Changes in the software update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

The update itself went well with no problems, but the tab shingle is still not, even after I've thrown down by the prog everything including drivers completely. Really, sometimes it's really frustrating with Samsung. There's just nothing as constant as the change in position. Samsung has told that at least the U.S. version of the Galaxy Tab 2 is still a dual-core processor will be provided. Across the Atlantic, is Samsung's new tablet from the 4th Of May and is already at pre-order and be delivered on 13. Whether there will be the Galaxy Tab 2 in several variants, including a European with four cores, remains to be seen. Was not denied the report seems to touch the Galaxy 10.1, from here it looks so even after Exynos quad-core processor.

Update is in progress. So far, eight minutes hats lasted until the software was downloaded. The "Firmware Update" has lasted for 3 minutes. Restart 3 minutes. A total of mere 15 minutes, that is ok. I remember but still no difference to the old version. Even the keyboard has really changed. But anyway this is somewhat subjective. I have it completely uninstalled and then put my tab to a "rear" USB port, so do not (run on different controllers), the front panel connectors.

There were various rumors in recent days about software updates of the Galaxy Tab 10.1V in different countries. Among others in Australia by Vodafone was said about being a kind of software update Tab 10.1V to Android 3.2. This promise was later more or less withdrawn. Because the rumors were not confirmed, we're not talking about message. Now there is good news for the Dutch Tab 10.1V-owners. An update to Ice Cream Sandwich is perhaps asking too much. It looked as though the Samsung software updates of this 'intermediate model' had stood at low ebb.