Thread: Different icon for Call Log in Nokia E72

Different icon for Call Log in Nokia E72

I have seen some problem in firmware of Nokia E72 as it is not showing what it saved. When i save two numbers for the same contact name but there is different between an icon of both of that number as i have saved one as home and another was mobile number. But when i press the calling button which opens Call Log and i saw that there no different icon are showed between these two numbers.
    Last edited by Bower; 03-06-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Re: Different icon for Call Log in Nokia E72

This problem is very much known as each and every S60 Nokia devices has this problem in it and it was discussed in brief by the Nokia as well but i guess they have done nothing yet. I think Nokia does not care about their customers or does their headline "Connecting People" states that they are no more interested in interfering people after connecting them? Whatever it could be but nokia should do something as this much expensive phones should not be having this kind of small but noticeable issues.

There is nothing that you can do to make it happen. Actually it would be the operating system bug which needs to be repaired by the nokia itself. I guess an operating system used in E series is Symbian and if there is some big software programmer which can make changes in the Symbian codes then i guess it would be possible but that is not worth to solve this small problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you have to wait until the next version of nokia firmware for E series in which they might have solved this problem. I am not sure that they would be solving this problem or not but i think they should be as they are no more unaware of this silly problem. So guys nothing we can do except waiting for next firmware.

Instead of discussing about the Call Log bugs which you guys are doing i think it has bit more complications when you try to check the number from the recent call list. Actually it shows the names of people and time and date but the most important is number which needs to be press some more buttons. So i guess Nokia should focus on this as well as Call Log should show names with the number as well and if a user want to see more informations then date and time are worth to press some more buttons.

I have seen this bug on every Nokia phones though i am not sure about the all the phones but at least it is like that in my Nokia 6620. And it would not be much hard to press only two buttons in order to get the phone number as it just takes to press on an Option and then the Use Number which shows number. But this Mobile Icon shows every time even if the call has been came from the land line number.