Thread: Nokia E71 Dynamic Light / LED status

Nokia E71 Dynamic Light / LED status

I would like to buy a new phone E71 and would like to have one LED to signal missed events as the M65. What are the current mobile phones sold have a status LED, the missed Calls, SMS and signaling events? I have read that as the E71 has such an LED. Though no real dynamic light, but rather a stand-by LED. My Question is: Can we turn off the standby signaling at E71, so that the LED only flashes when you miss an event? That would be very important to me because I do not constantly on the phone wants to look and iridescent lights quickly lose their effect, if it differs only in the flashing frequency? Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Nokia E71 Dynamic Light / LED status

So I have the EL71 and E71, both have a standby LED. it's just not a dynamic light, but as you've described is only one standby Led. The EL71 with the latest firmware is to keep well apart, whether it is in standby mode is or whether you missed something. The e71 does not exist, as it flashes every sec in standby and faster if what has been missed. I hope this information will help you.

The standby LED will only work when the phone switches in the energy saving mode. So you can adjust the menu, after how many seconds will turn off the display, then goes off the LED, should stop "show only" that the cell phone is still on, but for missed events, the LED blinks forever. If you put a picture or the Clock as Screensaver, is the flashing, and if you missed something, it will flash too.

If I understand you correctly, it can be already set so that the LED remains normal and only begin to flash when you missed something. But this is to me a new question: How does disabling the standby on the battery life? Can one estimate approximately how long it once with standby and even without a standby (eg pop-Clock) hold out?

Even do have a similar kind of a question, is true that the status LED mounted on the front of the EL71 is? What do you notice in your opinion in normal use (cell phone lies somewhere on the table and flashes) are more likely? The LED of E71 or LED of EL71 (only from the position seen her on the phone)? And how bright is the LED? When CX65 I was full of socks, because the so beautiful were bright. But the process was the low price accordingly not so good, so I wanted to get the phone at that time.

So yes you have understood correctly, you can turn it off. I Testing can even sometimes with the Clock. So if I am to be honest with me when the LED EL71 annoyed, so with the old firmware, but with the new flash it where it goes slowly. the E71, I find it nice that she is placed on top. I find that looks better is processed. Thus the fits together with the design of the mobile good. it is put in the "chrome" and if it does not flash, you see the little LED. So looks very good if it then flashes.

So I personally find the LED from the E71 better people appropriate, they both do the same, I know not the CX65, but it is not so now the brightest. if it is table provides just the mans EL71 because it is in the front of the E71 and we do not see what I personally find better. matter of taste, mfg, have this morning, the ACCU had loaded just switched to digital. So wait 3-4 days I tell you how the ACCU behaves