Thread: Nokia 5800 Cannot install apps

Nokia 5800 Cannot install apps

I have a big problem with my nokia 5800, in fact I installed any applications and it will not boot and gets stuck on the screen nokia basis. I searched everywhere on the net, I found no solution to this problem. Please help. Thanks in advance, I need a quick answer.

Re: Nokia 5800 Cannot install apps

You need to simply turn off your like, remove the memory card, turn your such and once started you can reenter your memory card and return all your applications after you delete one that crashes your such and everything is good
    whether you like your hard reset and you reinstall your applications.

I will give you the solution. The default lock code is 12345. If you changed the code and it is not available, the formatting will be impossible. The reset soft reset will restore the original configuration of the mobile. The Soft reset is * # 7780 # then OK to valid. The reset "hard reset" restores the original configuration of the mobile and erase all data from mobile (contacts / messages / photos / etc.). Hard reset: * # 7370 # then OK to valid. If the problem persists and you can not do the "soft" and "hard" reset so: Full Format.

It is a bug in version 11 Firmware which equips the phone, which seems to be causing the problem. Technical teams from Nokia, once the problem discovered and accepted, has been grappling with the problem. They were able to identify, and new phones will therefore " shortly "Relisted, this time with a Firmware 3G compatible. For users who are victims of this problem, they will either turn to the Nokia customer service, or go to a shop to exchange standard.

In addition to providing for the first time a touchscreen interface, operators and Nokia have made a huge effort to get the price down. It is therefore likely that many people will find themselves quickly with this little gem in hand. The problem is that Nokia does not have the easiest interface if you want to install applications. Moreover it is not always easy to find applications or games compatible with Symbian S60 5th (the touch version is equipped with Symbian the 5800 XM).

If like me you have a Nokia 5800 with SFR or other provider that does not have these firmware updates, here's how to change your code from your phone. What you can do your updates. This does not mean that you crack your phone, you realize just realize that manip SFR or another for a fee of around 20 $, if you ask. Just make sure you ask your provider if you fear for your security.

You need to use nokia OviSuite and the interface of your phone does not necessarily update. Single Nokia Software Updaterdoes so without problem. I suggest you go through this application. If you find any issue please reply.