Thread: Nokia E52 Light time and sleep mode

Nokia E52 Light time and sleep mode

Hello,
    I have a e 52 and under settings -> personalize -> display set, the lighting is long longer, as it is set to 5 seconds and will be the lighting for my choice, it goes too fast. If I try to change this, there is the change message "the setting is not possible. energy-mode active"? How can I change the settings. Any more help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Nokia E52 Light time and sleep mode

You can try the following procedure
    Code:
    Menu> Control Panel. > Settings
    and
    Code:
    General> Personalization -Display> Light sensor
    By Display> Light time you to choose how long the lights after the last option. To activate the screen saver: Display time to sleep mode.

I want this, yes which is currently set to 5 seconds and I want to extend it! but come to the said adjustment not ran (message "change of setting is not possible. energy-mode active"). When i try the above settings, there is the same error message (which is energy-mode active) With you to personalize the lighting time (settings -> -> display -> permanent lighting to change)?? If I am wrong then please correct me. Thank you.

Maybe your cell phone is in sleep mode profile (indicated by the little crescent moon in the battery symbol above right screen display). Briefly press the on / off switch, where the different energy profile and the mode are listed. I hope this will help you.

I do not think that the first idea which is mentioned above that is, automatic with only one point in the beam, will work with you. Instead the above post has a good idea, short press on / off button on run mode with E-Mod off, then press restart. I think this is what you are looking for.

I've tried the above, the times and the energy mode disables it. Went well and then I came to the setting with the lighting duration. (It was this time automatically to 40 seconds) I can then also change and higher take. Only then I go on / off button again be in the energy mode (i.e activate it), still my 5 seconds there, I can not really change it. If you have any other alternative then please let me know. Thank you.

I had the same problem with my Nokia E52. The light sensor setting was locked on 5 seconds and wouldn't change. Based on the reply to a similar reply on this forum for a different phone, I switched the phone off and then back on again. When I entered my pin code, a message came up to say that power saving mode had been de-activated. Voila!

Well, there is only one solution that i follow for such critical unknown issues, and it is firmware update or hard reset. But as you said that light sensor setting was locked on 5 seconds and wouldn't change, i dont think hard reset can fix it but you can do it with firmware update. By doing so, you may also get some new features on your device. So, my suggestion is to backup your mobile phone and Update its firmware.

Exactly! If you manually change your in the ESM are some "convenience functions" or not only reduces disposal! Therefore, this feature is also not in any menu but only on the key to find. That keeps the battery but also to the end of life!