Thread: Nokia X3 Problem need Solution

Nokia X3 Problem need Solution

I just had a Nokia X3-00. I installed Nokia PC Suite to put music, photos, etc top , But I encountered a problem Nokia PC Suite does not detect my phone, while the latter is connected. Even myself out PC Suite - Print & Multimedia - Data Storage. with PC Suite, my NokiaX3 works absolutely fine. with Nokia PC Suite, when i click on connect a phone, and then on cable connection, then the software pops up a message out now you have the following connections under there X3-00 Nokia USB Cable is present. I click on confirm and Nokia PC Suite window appears. But i can't find my phone anywhere. Which means that I can not download music on my phone does not save pictures or anything. Nokia X3 Problem need a Solution help me please

Re: Nokia X3 Problem need Solution

I think that the nokia pc suite program is not installed correctly on your system and hence you need to get this removed once so that you can install it once again on your system this time be careful while installing the application try to select all the options correctly during the installation. Now whenever you try to connect the application it should now start working.

I too have some problem with PC suite as soon as disconnects and reconnects that I need to reboot the PC to be recognized again. If your problem is what this is recognized in the device driver under PORTS (COM & LPT) as OTI USB to serial comm port. It seems to me know XP but not 2000. If not it should install the driver. Then you must check by clicking on manage connections -> serial cable (dk5u. ...)-> set if the port is "OTI USB to serial comm port. Then restart it should work now.

Good morning. I had nokia pc suite and nokia ovi. I managed to remove the software using ccleaner. if you don't have ccleaner you can download it for free from the link CCLEANER. If you do not ccleaner you can download for free, plus it's really something very useful. Now install the PC suite after cleaning your system atleast once from the ccleaner right , now you can put music without pc suite, it also blocks some downloads on protected songs. Try connecting your cell phone again using the pc suite the problem should be solved now.

To put my music, you plug your phone to the PC you normally receive the cable connection with your phone with the purchase of this one. I have been forced to buy an adapter but it is not expensive. On opening you should have a place where it is marked no name, you must open it and go to playlists and you make a copy and paste. Small oblivion no name before opening gallery. On your phone. before connecting your phone to the computer is in Settings, Connectivity, select USB data cable data storage, after you can connect to your computer.

i have a sellphone nokia x3 ,i have a problem,im not open it after the restart.i am from greece and my speake is very bad sorry!

Hi smallkate1,

First of all can you please tell us, was your mobile phone working fine before? Did you install any software on your mobile phone or was it even damaged in any case? Have you tried clearing up phones memory and also tried a factory reset on your mobile phone? It might be an issue with the firmware version that you are using at the moment.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"