Thread: Browser error on Nokia X6

Browser error on Nokia X6

The SW version or description 20.2.005 I encompass noticed two deficiencies with the X6 browser. The full screen method is importunate. Even when I hit it off the arrow image to turn off full screen, it snaps back to full screen. In addition if there is a connection under the fs image, the icon press passes from side to side to the connection under. Some drop down lists does not respond at the entire, such as the 'Topic' and 'Go to' ones from these forums. But for me, the incapability to control full screen is quite exasperating.

Re: Browser error on Nokia X6

The full screen characteristic was added subsequent to popular demand. The N97 works in the similar way, in the entire of its firmware versions. Regrettably it cannot be put out of action so if it's irritating you then you determine to have to utilize a substitute browser. Cannot speak for additional sites but the drop down lists on this forum are a known problem. When the mobile version or description of this site is launched it determines to be fixed. For supplementary sites you might encompass to utilize substitute browsers.

It is unidentified if several most important development determine to be complete to the X6's browser in the future. The entire you are able to do is waiting and hope for the reason that Nokia rarely comment on innovative characteristics in expectations firm wares. If you are not happy regarding this please contact Nokia via the "contact us" connection or write a letter of complaint to them the hit it off from side to side issue, when trying 2 put out of action fs is predominantly annoying! In addition, I presently received a low memory warning even the merely apps I was running were the browser and Nokia messaging. A speedy check of phone men showed 270mb free.

The low memory warning does not communicate to how much storage space is obtainable in phone memory. It's to do with the phones SD ram, a number of websites push the browser to far so the error is triggered. Every now and then clearing the accumulation is able to help but not always. If you encompass a location that repeatedly triggers that error then you actually do necessitate to experiment with additional browsers. There's abundance to decide from.

You have to utilize a substitute browser then moreover in anticipation of this site are fixed or an innovative firmware is unconstrained. FYI, this site is not completed by Nokia; it is built using 3rd party forum software. A mobile version or description is in enlargement that determines to run superior on Nokia phones. If you encompass several further complaints send them to Nokia. There's nothing that we be able to do to help you here additional than what has been said previously.

My x6 was running correctly for regarding 3 weeks, but at present the web browsers are failing to launch - web, search, face book, YouTube etc. There's no error message, the screen presently goes blank for a second, then returns to the internet menu. I encompass superior signal, and ovi maps has no difficulty going online to search for intention, so it is certainly a browser issue. I have been on orange helpline for in excess of 2 hours, everything has been reset, and the phone software has been reloaded - tranquil the similar.

You might try removing the entire your intention in settings- connectivity, then reboot the phone and let it 're-find' them mechanically. In addition try removing and re-installing the apps that are failing, and try an additional browser, Opera, Skyfire and perhaps Snaptu You be able to modify that go to settings > Phone > Application settings > Default apps > Browsing internet. Subsequent to doing this you would not observe much of dissimilarity, in the inbuilt e-mail client(Not Nokia messaging) links in the e-mail attachments, with my ceremonial, opens with Opera Mobile, rest of the links in several apps tranquil opens with the Nokia web browser.