Thread: Nokia 6300 Voice dialing or voice tags

Nokia 6300 Voice dialing or voice tags

This is really weird whenver i try to call one of my friend using the voice tag or voice dialing with my Nokia 6300 phone it won't work. Whatsoever may be the reason behind this but i would not like to get rid of this issue. Has anyone aware of this problem. Can anyone elaborate more on this issue i would be very much thankful to you.

Re: Nokia 6300 Voice dialing or voice tags

Most probably this issue occurs because in the newer models of the Nokia cell phones there is no voice training before assigning a voice to a contact hence the recognisation is not working. it would be better if you try to assign another voice tag to your friends contact which is not working might solve he issue but if this does not solve the issue then it might be due to a hadware issue and hence i would suggest you to get your mobile checked in a nokia priority care center. They might solve your problem.

Your device supports enhanced voice commands. Enhanced voice commands are not dependent on the speaker's voice and it is therefore unnecessary to record voice tags in advance. The device creates a voice tag for the entries in contacts, and compares the spoken voice tag. The voice recognition in the device adapts to the main user's voice to better recognize voice commands.

As far as i know the voice tag should be recorded or assigned in a sound proof environment since a background sound can change the frequency of the recorded sound that when you try to use that assignment it will not recognize the sound. hence getting rid of this problem is not difficult is easy you need to record the voice tags once again in a quiter environment or from Menu->settings->Phone Settings->Language settings->Recognition Lang. A different language could also help.

When you use voice dialing, the loudspeaker is activated. Hold the device at a short distance from your mouth when you say the voice tag. To start voice dialing, in the home screen, hold the key. If a kit compatible headset with a button is connected, hold the latter supported to enable voice dialing. The phone sounds a short beep and displays Speak now. Say clearly the name registered for the contact. The device plays a synthesized voice tag for the recognized contact in the selected device language, and displays the name and number. To cancel voice dialing, select Exit.

Hello everyone, I may be good move for a quiche, but apparently the N95 8GB is equipped with voice dialing?! Also in the manual, I find nothing that fits. But even if I navigate through the menu or contacts and option, I find nothing to add a voice tag for my contacts. If someone can guide me to do this you'll be his super cool. Thank you all for your help.

You can not add voice commands from the contacts. It must go through the icon "Voice commands.. Here you can replace the automatic voice commands by example as yours or that you can create new ones. Moreover, in contacts, there is a small pacman right phone number in your contact that tells you that this number is activated if the voice commands on it. That way you know what number your phone will call when you say the name of the contact.