Thread: My E72 Wont switch on

My E72 Wont switch on

Recently i have purchased a brand new E72 mobile phone. But this morning I decided to transfer some pictures on my computer. when i turned off the phone and removed the memory card for connecting it to the desktop and tried to pass the phone. The E72 phone will not turn on, I tried removing the battery and left it for an hour, but without success. Any ideas out there Help and comments appreciated.

Re: My E72 Wont switch on

The problem is basically due to the memory card and hence the phone is not turning on. I would advice you to get your sd card checked in an another way. Otherwise you can also try to get this problem solved by inserting a new sd card in your phone if the phone restarts with this newly inserted memory card then it is quiet possible that the memory card is damaged and hence you will have to purchase a new memory card for your phone if you wan your phone to work smoothly.

It seems that the Nokia E72 still have battery memory. So it must be damaged. You can try to lock up your battery that you have tried to unload at a maximum airtight plastic and place a few minutes in a freezer. WARNING: This method can "save" your battery or destroy, this method is more DANGEROUS, leaves little battery time! Frankly trying to buy a new battery it will be faster is safer. i can not say that this will work cent percent.

I have the same problem last month, after three exchange nokia n97 mini still the same problem, no maintenance charge and the second as you can not reload so I've still been entitled to an exchange and there holding the battery in just 12 hours to use the telephone for about an hour while cumulative. So there share my phone in public and I'm having a phone ready in the meantime, I strongly recommend this phone lot during the day or I'm cursed? but in 17 years that I used mobile phones had no problems.

The memory card seems to be have broken and this is the only thing which is troubling your phone. Also it may be possible that your memory card may have been corrupted so you can also try to connect you can also try to connect this card using a card reader with your desktop and try reformatting it. firstly check it with another mobile phone if it works then use it otherwise go for a new one.

Do not honestly think that a new battery may fix your problem. Orange has proposed a new me but I prefer to change phone. Why not change when it was under warranty? I have changed 2 times and then wait for the return of the 2nd manufacturer for the failure and validated in order to change this model so I gave, now it turns itself off!

you can always replace the original batteries with rechargeable batteries sold as a stack: with NiMH although this is not exactly the same there is no danger of explosion as the Li. The problem is rather to get good connections: Soldered directly to the battery may heave: you can buy from the dealer of electronic battery terminals equipped to weld to weld without heat the battery But it is more expensive than rechargeable batteries in the supermarket.