Thread: Alarm of nokia 5230 does not working

Alarm of nokia 5230 does not working

I have recently bought a cool new nokia 5230 mobile phone. In the starting it don't have any problem. From the last two days it's alarm clock does not working properly. When alarm clock rang, I unable to hit "snooze" or "stop alarm" from the touch screen. I have to push red button to switch off the alarm clock. I don't know why alarm of nokia 5230 does not working. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Alarm of nokia 5230 does not working

From your information it seems that you are using wrong way for stopping alarm clock and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to press right button to get rid out of this problem. Just use following buttons to fix this. You have to just hit the snooze or stop button to stop alarm.

I don't have any problem with alarm clock of nokia 5230. Remind Me After duly programmed and remind you of your missed calls without fail, sms and other alarms. All these functions are implemented on the Nokia but the same problem on Windows Mobile, if you do not hear the alarms when they come, and if you do not watch your ordiphone compulsively every 5 minutes, you are likely to miss. Remind Me with no problem, it will ring indefinitely until you deign to stop. Very useful for me because if I'm more "geek" I am absolutely not "phone addict" And if I take my ordiphone the toilet, I do not take a shower!

Why don't you use CradleAlarm 4.7.2 for your mobile phone. It has various features like :
    Alarm Compact: only certain settings can be made to record a simple alarm quickly. This type has a single alarm, or alarm to a regular weekday particular.
    Alarm Wizard: This alarm offers more settings. The alternatives are requested step by step, until the alarm is created.
    Appointment alarm: the settings are very similar to the alarm Wizard. By cons, this alarm is set at a specific time and date. The alarm starts according to the settings and then automatically deleted by the system.
    Command alarm: the alarm starts a program selected at a specific time or open a document.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then I soft reset my mobile phone and then I don't have any problem with my mobile phone. Always start with a soft reset in case of trouble.
    Enter the following code: * # 7780 # Then, if the phone asks for lock code, the original is: 12345

Perform Hard Reset to fix this problem.
    If after the soft reset, the phone still has problems, try the Hard reset.
    Enter the following code: * # 7370 # As for the Soft Reset the phone, mobile ask you the lock code, the original is: 12345
    To perform a Hard Reset on a Nokia, which wants more light, make the following operation:
    Press these three keys simultaneously: on / off + * + 3 Wait "format" fits the screen, then release the 3 keys.

I have a problem with my Nokia 5230. When I receive messages or calls, my phone does not ring and vibrate more.I'm changing modes (general, silent, meeting ...) I even customized, nothing helps, it does not work. And I'll have to change it, which is a shame because it is really good. Thank you in advance for your answers!