Thread: Nokia X3's camera

Nokia X3's camera

My cousin has recently bought the Nokia X3. I loved that mobile very much. But he says that there is some issue with the camera. I just want to ask that has anyone experiencing problem with Nokia X3's camera.?? He says that many times the camera gets hanged. So please suggest me that should I go for this mobile.? Since I have never used that please also provide some good features of it. Any other information related to the Nokia X3 would be grateful.

Re: Nokia X3's camera

Since Nokia X3 is new there are not feedback or queries about accessories of that cell-phone. If your cousin is facing some problem, then tell him to try factory reset. You can try a factory reset the code is 12345 in the settings. As this is new series, you will not find enough tips about this phone anywhere. So if you are looking for that mobile then I would recommend you to wait for sometime and once you check the review then you can go for that phone.

Nokia X3 is the little brother not touch the X6, the first two aircraft (announced yet) in the series "X". As well tell you right now, the X3 is primarily a mobile music (music and FM radio). The beautiful blue box contains a magazine piece with classical (not micro USB, damage), the ear earphones, a USB microphone cable runs, a CD Ovi, a user manual, battery and phone. The X3-00 has a particular design, both "soft" and "aggressive" to the eye. There are black and blue and in black and red. The color differentiation quite clear, blue is almost "neon" and shines. The chrome (plastic) on the sides is a reminder that the world of high tech and brings her dose of "cold".

The speakers are located above (with the 3.5mm jack, power and USB microphone) and bottom of the device, you find the right button of the camera and volume, left slot micro SD. The front of the phone is flat, with the screen 2.2 ", the music keys on the side and the buttons" standards "at the bottom (the whole unit is placed on a plate). The keypad appears when sliding, the keys are flat. At the rear, there is the 3.2 megapixel camera, no autofocus or flash.

I would like to tell you about the software part. The operating system is Symbian S40 in its most "sexy", ie with its home-almost-widgetize. We found the menu icons classic Nokia (in their "new" version) and some functions are not surprising (email, SMS, MMS, e-mail), contacts, journal, organizer ...). While understanding the concept of entry level, we would have preferred to find a S60, like the N95, for example. The SMS system has a module of "conversations" that allow easy tracking of your exchanges with the same person (includes text messaging contact).

The FM radio, it is integrated in a different way, no need to connect the handsfree to listen to "Skyrock". On the camera, it is more than average. The 3.2-megapixel photos are "correct" but the X3-00 does not have autofocus (which allows him, however, take pictures very quickly). No flash, too. The interface of Photography is quite confusing and not well designed. The treatment seems to photos taken so long (careful, it can be a problem with the tested version, still "young"), during my test, I could not delete a picture taken "in the time "is enough to see damage handicap.

With the arrival of Nokia X3 likely many will be considering whether to buy this device to be a new Nokia slider fairly accessible. But, as always, the camera is one of the most important features when making a choice and even though Nokia told that the X3 has a 3.2 megapixel camera that's no good to decide so I'll leave some pictures sample to see what can be achieved. And to complete the specifications of the camera of X3 :
    • Camera Resolution 1536 x 2048 Pixels
    • 3.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
    • 4 x Digital Zoom Camera
    • Camera Image Formats JPEG
    • Camera Features Extended Depth of Field, Full Screen Viewfinder Self Timer