Thread: Nokia x6 16GB restarting after installing update

Nokia x6 16GB restarting after installing update

I have recently bought a brand new Nokia x6 Phone for myself. i have a habit of keeping all of my thing up to date since i am a tech person. So as soon as i heard that there is an update available i thought of updating the phone and when i did that this really corrupted my phone is what can i conclude from the update because right after the update my Nokia x6 16GB restarting Any solutions to get rid of this restarting issue. please help me.

Re: Nokia x6 16GB restarting after installing update

The best possible option here is to reset your phone once which can be achieved by the performaing the fiollowing procedure.

• Turn your cellphone off and then remove the battery for about 10 mins.
    • Finally install the battery once again.
    • Now simultaneously hold green, red and camera buttons.
    • Holding these three buttons press the power key for rebooting the phone.
    • Do not leave the buttons until you don't see the country selection options on your screen.

If the above procedure is done correctly then your phone will show that all your data including contacts, messages, calendar entries would be deleted. it would be better to back them up prior to restoration.

There appears a hardware failure in your phone and hence it would be better if you try to take your cellphone to a nokia priority care because the your cellphone appears to be quiet new and hence not all of the mobile expert will not be aware of the mobile phone which you are using. Also since the Nokia priority people are trained and qualified for this they will do the job in a better way. Moreover using the warranty claim is a wise thing and will always help you...

I have exactly the same problem you all. I bought the Nokia N97mini Monday he has instructed all night and the next day at noon after 4-5h of normal he died. And I am loading several times but nothing is there, the battery never holds more than 10-12h without excessive wear. Worse still 20 hours after a charge, I unplugged and 10 minutes after the battery was at a bar. In view of the price of this phone is VERY VERY disappointing. But obviously some people had the same disappointment, and I will also have to bring him back, hoping that I will exchange.

Here I have a similar problem the only difference that the small indicator lights on my phone I plug either the mains or via USB, but that can not turn it on, the show starts really has me the break I'm no longer under guarantee. Buying a new battery would change something in your opinion. I have been really very much fed up of this issue troubling me most often.

I would suggest you to go to Settings -> Connectivity -> LAN -> Option -> Settings -> Options -> Advanced Settings (choose continue anyway) -> TX power level (the power of WiFi if I remember correctly ) -> and select 4 mW. If the release button does not work anymore so have to remove the battery out ...... A lot of little things that are always super fun .