Thread: Nokia 5230 gives invalid packet data access point

Nokia 5230 gives invalid packet data access point

My uncle gifted me a cool new Nokia 5230 mobile phone, but I unable to connect it to the internet. I have internet setting from the o2 uk, but I unable to connect to the internet. whenever I tried to connect internet, Nokia 5230 gives invalid packet data access point. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5230 gives invalid packet data access point

Try to reconnect your mobile phone. If you still encounter problems after re-connection of the configuration of your mobile, please go to the menu of your phone: Go to the WAP / imode then option>> delete confidential data>> Clear the cache, cookies and history, Switch off and switch on your phone after making these manipulations. Make sure you have good multimedia options on your line with your customer service.

I use the Internet free pack of O2 (always busy O2O order free prepaid cards and each is a test month per card for free ) In any case, I turn on automatically after the installation of O2 sms received. If there is no hook to it. Despite rain internet via HSDPA using the O2 network everything runs fine on the Flat. Let's see how long it will on the O2 network O2 may exclude up this gap.

The Navi software version must be 3.03, and the card must be installed, and at least one vote. If you have booked a data plan / flat rate, you'd rather not download the invite by mobile phone. This can be extremely expensive. Some providers charge in extreme cases up to 25 € per MB. The map of Europe has about 2.3 GB. As could theoretically create up to 60,000 € costs At best you get you a Nokia data cable, install the Nokia suite, or the MAP-loader for the Ovi cards.

Thank you for quick response. I know the internet will cost extra, but I can hardly Connect Nokia 5230 is great device, and use the Internet now and would be good. And how is cards with registration at Ovi, which costs extra, there's better benefits or services. I think you have to call customer care and asked fro the packet data access point.

Have the 5230 and come without problems on the Internet. Do I want but in navigating the Internet I always get the following message: Connection manufacture to use the service, then because of an error could be contacted Nich try again. Can someone give me maybe a tip? Thanks in advance.

At first, I had the same problem with my Nokia. I succeeded in reinstalling the software from Nokia PC Suite ( http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...te_fre_web.exe). Then transfer them to my phone, I connect my phone as a USB PC SUITE and not transfer multimedia because my phone is not recognized!! Then simply transfer your files to mass storage and import music from your phone. Now using nokia pc suite connect to internet.