Thread: Nokia 3710 issues

Nokia 3710 issues

My Nokia 3710 cell phone is really troubling me because i am not able to hear the voice of the person who is calling me and also sometimes the screen goes blank that is it becomes completely white and then after sometimes i need to do this again. Please tell me how to get rid of this Nokia 3710 issues any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia 3710 issues

First of all i would like to know whether the problem is permanent or temporary that whether the problem persists for a continuous period or it disappears after sometimes automatically. If it disappears after sometimes then i would suggest you to get rid of this problem you need to reset your Nokia 3710 cell phone . If your problem persists for a continuous problem that means if your problem lasts for a longer time there seems a hardware failure which needs to be repaired and hence i would suggest you to contact a mobile expert.

Here it appears as there is some hard ware issue within your Nokia 3710 phone and most probably it seems as this problem is because of a damaged strip and the strip is need to be replaced. Basically this strip is meant to connect the phone with the flap which and since your flap is connected to the speakers from which you hear the voice of the caller. Simply get the strip replaced by a mobile repairer.

To solve this problem i think you should reset the phone by removing the battery since there was a problem with removing the back cover, it is somewhat difficult task. But, using three hands, where we push the lid the direction of the camera and the other two were located in accordance with the instructions, it could be done. This should solve the problem.

Try to visit a Nokia service center which will help you to get rid of this problem. there definitely is some sort of hardware problem which needs to be corrected to get this problem solved. But if it's a software problem. So in my opinion, they will not be able to do much. To solve this problem we reset the phone by removing the battery from the Nokia 3710.

Just bought a Nokia 3710 (RM-509, firmvare version 3.80) and i have been Experiencing the exact same problem as you , The "End Call (red button) stops reacting. Have you found "any solutions to this problem? Should I take it back to the dealer and send it to maintenance? That Always Seems to take ages and Does not Always prononcer to fix the problem ... Any suggestions on what i should "do

I would also have a problem with my mobile phone. I bought a samsung D500E someone has unlocked and now I can not make calls AC said that the service is limited but yet I connecting rods. If the laptop is stolen is that the true owner was able to block. can you tell me or help me, please.