Thread: Navigation key in 6700 slide help

Navigation key in 6700 slide help

I wanted to change the functionality of the navigation key in Nokia 6700 slide because the default functionality of the game does not help me. I have just purchased the mobile phone and i am not much aware of the functionality of this newly purchased cell phone. i want to change the functionality of the right , left , up and down key from their default functionality. Please tell me how to go about this

Re: Navigation key in 6700 slide help

Well you have asked a very simple problem because changing the function of the navigation key does not require any sort of skill or expertise you simply need to change the default functionality of the navigation as you need. here i would suggest to open the menu and search for settings and then look for my shortcuts and edit the functionality assign a function to each and every key viz. left, right, up, down, navigational key.

I bought the Nokia N97 mini Sunday. Back home and after a little use I recharged overnight. One thing that I used to do with all my old phones. On Tuesday evening the phone's batteries were empty. And there can not load it. No lights nothing. I tried all sectors of the house, but to no avail. Once customer service at Orange we have been explained that we should not leave the phone plugged in overnight and it is important not to let it fully discharge. Have you encountered similar problems with your N97 mini. What is the life of your battery for everyday use.

This problem can be solved by reducing considerably the brightness of the laptop and activate an option that when you close the keyboard of the laptop, a message appears offering us to lock the keypad and screen. Maybe this is not the solution of the problem for everyone but on mine, it has its effectiveness. I'm from yesterday and after 10am my battery is still full.

Hi, I made it twice in one month than my n97 mini does not work anymore. I can not turn it on or charging. All this while the phone worked fine. I do not think this is acceptable. Mobile phones have become more and more things, they are becoming more powerful and more expensive, and despite all that, they have more and more problems. There is not a problem here

Hello, I have the same problem as you, the battery is not full of little more than a day, that's two weeks that I have to eat my cat and my original Nokia charger to play with the scratch. Suddenly, buying a compatible charger, plus use the USB cable. When he reaches the end of battery, it turns itself off and not charge with AC charger! therefore obliged passed through the usb and run a small load and then finish with the industry.

To enable these options, you just go to setting -> phone -> Light Sensor (get down to the bottom, it will conserve energy) and then setting -> phone management -> parameter facade -> Lock keypad closing. That is one solution among others, hoping you have a little help.