Thread: New 5233 touch problems

New 5233 touch problems

I have recently bought a cool new Nokia 5233 mobile phone, but I am getting few problems from the start.
    1. Image viewer from the image gallery is not working properly. Whenever I tried to open image or video it automatically get closed.
    2.Touch screen of mobile does not work at some places like I unable to change the tab from the Dialed call to the Missed calls and Received calls. I unable to open Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items tabs. Please help me to solve new 5233 touch problems.
    Thank you.

Re: New 5233 touch problems

Touch screen not working reasons.
    1. Software installation too much, the rate of decline in the system itself,
    2. Comparison of protective film on the screen obsolete. Lead to touch screen, grateful decreased.
    Solution: Remove useless mobile phone text messages and applications, changed sheets foil.

Use one of the following things to fix this problem.
    • Clean the screen with the cleaning cloth supplied with the Mobile phone.
    • Do not wear gloves when you use the touch screen.
    • Do not touch the screen with wet hands or immediately after using a skin cream. Moisture can interfere with the conduct of the touch screen the same way as with a touchpad.
    • If a protective film on the touch screen, remove it because it can prevent proper operation

Use following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    • If there is protective film or scratch card on the touch screen, then remove it because it can prevent proper operation.
    • It may be that the current application does not respond (if frozen). Press the main button below the screen and hold it for at least six seconds, until you exit the application.

I don't know whether it is right or not, but try to do following things to fix this problem. First try to restart your mobile phone for few seconds, then take back up of your mobile phone. Then do one of the following process to get rid out of this problem.
    1. Factory reset: *#7780# will erase all your phone setting.
    2. Soft Reset *#7370#

By default, the 5233's standby screen, menu, there is no direct access to the path, the user needs to press the middle button below the screen as a menu entry, in fact While this key corresponds to the S60 models of non-touch screen menu key, press and then to see the current program running in the background, but due to lack of entities to delete key C, to close the program if necessary to select the appropriate icon and the long way by touch open sub-menu, select Exit (close) can be achieved, slightly cumbersome

Resistance screen is controlled by means of a pressure sensitive touch screen. The main advantage is used to touch any object that can be used to draw and write, and the resistance of screens to the outside world completely separate from the work environment, not afraid of dust, moisture and oil; drawback is resistance screen used in the outer layer of composite film of plastic material, do not know too hard or sharp touch may scratch the touch screen.