Thread: How to solve Nokia E72 SmartConnect issues?

How to solve Nokia E72 SmartConnect issues?

Recently I have bought the new Nokia E72 mobile phone, everything was working fine. I do not why I have updated the firmware because after updating the firmware I am getting the problem. The latest implanted SmartConnect is not working at all. It is not simply is not realizing the connection, can anybody solve this Nokia E72 SmartConnect issues?

Re: How to solve Nokia E72 SmartConnect issues?

Can you provide the specific details about your problem, can you define the access group for that purpose. You can try to put the existing access point in the access group in the specific order. If you can do that you can select the group in your application. Normally the groups on the E72 are sometimes hidden in the other purpose group.

I successfully used the Nokia N82, I know how to apply the project. Unfortunately, this is an embedded application in the Netherlands, many senior counsels in the latest E72 firmware report does not work. You can create groups, or even choose to use a set of applications, but it does not manage, build and connect access points in any group. Inactive status is still displayed, please help!

I can confirm that my E72 device. It does not work, as SteelPig mentioned. The application is very easy to use and arrange, but in my current application to set out all the time, try to connect to the first group of 2 points (wireless Internet access and GPRS) configuration. Please note that to connect to each of the points; "usually" does not SmartConnect perfectly work. Unfortunately, at this time seems to be a totally useless application.

Before I have update anything I was using the Birdstep 1.3.35, and it was working perfectly. Updated, you can. create a group, select it, but it does not (did not say this is positive, but will not continue). Have also tried to enter a wireless connection, but it cannot connect. Installation is not possible in 1.3.35; SC is embedded in the message

I totally agree with the above reply that the SC is not working ideally. I have been utilizing SC (I installed myself in the E72) in the new firmware (v31). Then it is ideal, but it is not. I have tried to re-install the firmware; tried dissimilar arrangement of all settings; re-configuring my tune-up provider's access point, but still no luck. In their own, outside of SC, they work fine (GPRS and wireless Internet access), but not as a part of the SC group.

I also do a hard reorganize prior to the firmware upgrade, and tried to reconfigure but, no result. In the latest E72 firmware rooted SmartConnect it does not work. I have tried everything, but it did not work. I have searched many places but still many people are having the identical complaint. The only thing we can do is to request the Nokia to find the solution for this problem.