Thread: How to do WLAN connection Nokia E72?

How to do WLAN connection Nokia E72?

Currently I am having Nokia E72, and I am having WLAN connection at home, hence it is always connects automatically and then download the emails, and then WLAN connection is symbol is always ON at bottom of the screen. The thing I want to know how to turn it OFF. Hence it will definitely consume more power. I want to know how to do WLAN connection Nokia E72.

Re: How to do WLAN connection Nokia E72?

In the E72 WLAN link should be closed, if it is no longer in use. Are you using Nokia communication? You can try to change the arrangement to send and receive synchronization and change settings, although it seems to stay connected to open, just run the application. Wireless LAN connection is down when you quit an e-mail application?

As far as I know altering the packet data setting is not going to have more impact on the WLAN. You can try to check menus then control panel then settings then link then wireless LAN then show WLAN availability is set to "none". Hence it is not, neither is situation WLAN availability to never if that is what you are trying to use.

I also have this problem. Upgrade my phone this afternoon; it is not allowing me to do so before the upgrade. Now, wireless local area network logo shows all the time. This certainly means that it is scanning all the time. If you choose to scan its WLAN disappeared, came back, my mobile phone to synchronize mail.

Why each few minutes the alert message WLAN section appears? It is not in internet but it comes and displays me my home network where ever I am doing the packet association into when required as I read into other deliberations. I do not know what else to look for. If you can provide any related help then it will be really appreciated.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have the same problem. A pop-up window appears, asked to select the connection, wireless LAN, access point, etc. This is very depressed, I use the phone every time, I had to close the pop up, even the first time and show the accessibility of wireless LAN is set to "Never." I do not know the problem in the previous version or update is not my right.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that Nokia is not in the position to solve the problems of the official Nokia users? The problem is a lot of time and many demands. We do not have this problem is not new for the updated version of the Nokia E72. Nokia's customers will be very happy if there will be official Nokia is a new updated version.