Thread: Getting error whiles sending message through E71

Getting error whiles sending message through E71

Currently I am trying to send the text but the only thing I am getting is just the message RESEND and then when I checking memory it is displaying that 15 kilobytes to 27 kilobytes even though it is empty and after that 4 to 5 times then resends it displays that the general memory is full, close the application and then try to do it again. But I am having more 59 mega bytes free space. Can anybody help me why I am getting error whiles sending message through E71?

Re: Getting error whiles sending message through E71

Are you sure that the file size you are doing the MMS is based on about 350KB? You can remove all your cache files. In addition, you can set to open Internet bookmarks, and then remove the cache files (but I think, if you use the local Internet applications you will find the cookies and passwords you may disappear, which is why I use the Y - Browse device, because it does not remove the cache of all the important stuff). Please let me know if this help?

I am facing difficulty in exactly understanding the problem you are having. What you signify by "it is empty" but clear out your messages. Well the thing I can suggest is that you can check out the message center number. If that does not solve the problem then just reset all the setting of your phone, and you can do that by pressing *#7370# 12345 this code will reformat your phone. But be aware before doing that because you will lose all the data that you are having on your phone.

My Nokia E71 has the following charge error. Flashing display on and off (when the power is off) and the high-sounding beep sound is coming continuously. Meanwhile, it continues to display the message "charger delete", then "charger." I guess its charger has some problems. What is wrong with my Nokia? How should I do to solve this problem? I need to upgrade the latest firmware?

If you are getting the error while distribution message and you are not able to send even single messages from your mobile phone. Then you just need to follow these steps for solving the problem. Just go to the messages and then to the message arrange and then common settings or anything that is similar to this that contains the command “reply path” after that activate the reply path to yes. I hope this will help you.

I am also receiving a similar kind of error, I am unable to download themes for my Nokia phone but I am getting the certification error. I was thinking for the software update related to that phone. I think that Nokia customer center will help me but the thing is that I am not getting from that side. Can anybody help me for solving this problem?

I am having problem with the Nokia E71, when I transfer music player will not be refreshed in order to adapt to the new music I transferred from my computer system to the phone. Secondly, if I received through Bluetooth music and try to save its music and the error will be returned to the "general system error." It will be grateful if anybody help to solve this problem