Thread: Nokia 6303 classic charging problem

Nokia 6303 classic charging problem

I have recently purchased this phone in Jan 2010 and has broken down third time with the exact issues .Primarily first two times was resolved and then after second breakdown and I decided for the replacement of the phone ( by Nokia repair center ).

For the first and occasionally second time after being resolved the phone seems have been charged , Yeah but when I come to check the phone after some times, there is no any charge at all - just low battery indication. So I skipped on charge for longer and move back to phone and it is properly dead - check on/off but there is nothing. I am not getting that why it is going on just because of the replacement of phone, new battery and new charger! Somebody help me, how to fix this ....

Re: Nokia 6303 classic charging problem

As the product that you have currently having something wrong. If you are running in the warranty then you easily can replace this and carry with new one . Overall, The product is faulty and as you stated above about the replacement either by asda or nokia then I will suggest you to go for the official help and this would be the better bet for you . You need to go for the Nokia care point to have it officially examined and determine the true cause,They will resolve the issue...

There are several issues can be occurred in this situation but primarily there are some suggestion here which needs to care about these things.If you plug your Mobile into the electricity and is not charging and in case , if you are feeling that it smells as same as burned rubber and smoke moves out of the unit, the charging connector is destroyed or it is just not getting detecting , or you don't get to see this if your Mobile is charging then send the unit to our repair service. The repair will involve the replacing of broken sections with the brand new genuine ones for your Mobile to charge completely.

Thanks for your prompt and well suggested replies but actually, Carphone warehouse where I taken the phone for repairing purpose and they send for the replacement to the nokia care point for my location - I have tried to find out this on the nokia support website - so I am not much sure about what else I can do and it has already been replaced once . The phone was sent away to the care point by carphone warehouse and not resolved in the store.

I have already replaced my previous Nokia mobile 5000 with a latest one nokia 6303 just because of the industrial defect after payment cost difference according to the local agent in Egypt RAYA (nokia care 25 musadak-dokky- guiza) then it have to replace the sale package components especially charger but the suggest me another one (AC-100) instead of (AC- 8) the actual one.

When I try to go with latest charger (AC- 100) to charge the replaced model of nokia 6303 and i got the message on mobile screen ( charger is not supported).The agent is not authorizing me to provide the charger AC-8 justify that by the sale package contents for nokia 6303 in their sale centre contains AC-100 charger..