Thread: Phonebook in the Nokia 6500 slide has lost and want to recovery

Phonebook in the Nokia 6500 slide has lost and want to recovery

I recently purchased a Nokia 6500 slide from someone else who was using it for one month. Everything was working fine for 2 weeks until when I tried to add a new number then all my phonebook dissappeared. I have also tried to set the mobile to Sim and to phone and even tried phone and sim but nothing seems to be working for me and I still cant find any of the contacts. I even tried the PC suite and connected the phone to PC but still it didnt work for me either. Can anyone tell me how do I get back the phone book? Thanks

Re: Phonebook in the Nokia 6500 slide has lost and want to recovery

There is a tool called Recover Your Sim Contact which can be used to enable you to recover deleted messsages, phone book contacts from Sim Card. This program is very simple to use and the application has the ability to recover deleted information quickly. It has also got an intuitive interface and has the ability to restore all the deleted messages on any Windows operating system. With the help of this software you can get the detailed information about the phone contact with name and number.

Re: Phonebook in the Nokia 6500 slide has lost and want to recovery

There is another program called Dekart SIM Explorer which is an intelligent tool for processing cell phone card, designed to view and edit the contents of a GSM SIM, 3G USIM or CDMA R-UIM card. Dekart SIM Explorer allows you to view and edit the raw data; provides a more convenient display, interpret the contents of the file and displays it in a readable way. Besides viewing and editing files, the application can scan a SIM card in order to reveal unknown files. Dekart SIM Explorer allows you to analyze a "live" SIM card (ie operate with the card directly) or allows "offline" analysis of SIM card.

As i needed it urgently and the store assistant and many more people do not know anything abt the - PC/SC Standards or Phoenix Standards based Reader), i got the only sim card reader from this huge store to try to read the smses . But nothing could be found. Despite emailing so many times to get help, they simply just repeat the same answer - "Please remember that you need USB SIM Card reader that i need a PC/SC Standards or Phoenix Standards based Reader".

Before i waste more money on buying yet another thing that may not work, i seek confirmation from them that if i really buy the reader that they recommended, i will be able to "retrieve all the data that have been deleted" , they try to not answer me. After numerous attempts, then they say " It depends on the capacity of SIM Card that how many massages can be saved in it. If SMS are deleted from SIM Card, they are recoverable until SMS slot area of deleted message has not been occupied/overwritten by new incoming messages. And it is well known that sim card do not save alot of messages"
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's