Thread: Nokia E72 MSN messenger problem

Nokia E72 MSN messenger problem

Hello,
    I acquire a Nokia E72 phone, I manage to log on all facebook google maps wap etc. but I just can not sync with my mail box, letter I can to knew that there was some problem in the configuration. I do not know what exactly what is the problem. If you can help me then it would be great. Thank you.

Re: Nokia E72 MSN messenger problem

Well if the Nokia is compatible with Windows Live Messenger Mobile's official. In recent days, I checked again (when I bought it was not compatible) I went on the virgin mobile site and saw that the nokia was now compliant. But be careful to take advantage of unlimited msn, it is essential to the clean version of the operator bundle! Dear virgin's it, but loved the others. I also noticed that for some weeks an official release appeared on msn nokia, but do not take advantage of your unlimited data plan it does not work with, since it is not the version of your operator. Any more information on this will be good.

Nimbuzz lets you call, chat, send messages and files, and all for free. It gathers all your friends from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and others. A connection, a contact list and all your accounts.

Just search on the web applications windows live messenger for nokia. Nokia ovi you open after you download in rar format (compressed) and when you open it with winrar or other nokia ovi suite supports, if it goes good and only after, there are applications that are not good looking until you find the good.

Little trick to use msn on nokia mobile phones
    Go to google is type E-buddy or E-messenger. On the page that appears it will read E-buddy download nokia express music on your mobile phone. I guess this will work with for you.

Thank you for your tip, but I want to know if it's free with a package Universal Mobile MSN but NOT unlimited internet unlimited. Another question, why nokia 5530 is never available in the lists of mobile (eg on OVI.com impossible to synchronize contacts, it is annoying!). Is it because it came out recently?

Is it possible to download the 5530 application the facebook, msn and to access them with the wifi because I did not unlimited internet? Thank you I hesitate to answer me with the blackberry 8520 but I see on forums that you can not go on msn in wifi if anyone has any info also on this phone? And last question which one to choose between 5800 and 5530?