Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Portable Devices

Old 02-06-2010

Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Hello,
I have recently updated the firmware of E72, but I think there are some of the functions missing there. I find it little wired that the functions that were working before are not is not working now. I want to ask that what are the changes in the firmware, have the made some major changes. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Old 02-06-2010

Re: Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Instead I think there are some new features that are really good in the latest firmware. I guess you have installed the latest firmware.

- A reworked memory mapping model - This Means That application uses the (Relatively) limited RAM Much More Efficiently and you should "see" any Rarely memory errors. Note That the available 'Free RAM' after booting Is Now a lot less (around 47MB), do not take this view too raw number Literally

- Apparently apps use less RAM Than Before

- Kinetic scrolling in the User Interface in all lists and larger-than-screen views

- The keyboard driver has been "enhanced so long That you press any key STI associated Brings up 'function' symbol (or number)

- Music player shows album art Reliably more, plus extra MP3 ID3 information

- Half a dozen new social media and widgets Services Have Been added by default
Old 02-06-2010

Hello
I just update my firmware on Nokia E72 and in the settings / Connectivity / when I click on destinations, the window closes and I end up in the menu. Is that happening to other people? Please I can not even down grade the firmware now. any help will be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
Old 02-06-2010

Well then in addition to the menu problem destinations impossible to give any phone call. The problem has been resolved, unfortunately, by doing a hard reset (* # 7370 #). The backup just before the system has re-planted because the category "parameters" in the restoration of Nokia PC Suite should I reinstall the bugs. But by unchecking, I can restore contact etc. without bugs.
Old 02-06-2010

If I am not wrong then these are the functions which are missing from the firmware update

- Skype client - This Will comes as a download in Separate 'Sw update'

- Nokia Internet Radio - When, Oh When, Will Nokia realized That, while not a show stopping, it's a much-Desired application Surely That Can not Be That Hard to suited for a touchscreen?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,