Thread: Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Hello,
    I have recently updated the firmware of E72, but I think there are some of the functions missing there. I find it little wired that the functions that were working before are not is not working now. I want to ask that what are the changes in the firmware, have the made some major changes. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Nokia E72 - firmware functions missing

Instead I think there are some new features that are really good in the latest firmware. I guess you have installed the latest firmware.

- A reworked memory mapping model - This Means That application uses the (Relatively) limited RAM Much More Efficiently and you should "see" any Rarely memory errors. Note That the available 'Free RAM' after booting Is Now a lot less (around 47MB), do not take this view too raw number Literally

- Apparently apps use less RAM Than Before

- Kinetic scrolling in the User Interface in all lists and larger-than-screen views

- The keyboard driver has been "enhanced so long That you press any key STI associated Brings up 'function' symbol (or number)

- Music player shows album art Reliably more, plus extra MP3 ID3 information

- Half a dozen new social media and widgets Services Have Been added by default

Hello
    I just update my firmware on Nokia E72 and in the settings / Connectivity / when I click on destinations, the window closes and I end up in the menu. Is that happening to other people? Please I can not even down grade the firmware now. any help will be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Well then in addition to the menu problem destinations impossible to give any phone call. The problem has been resolved, unfortunately, by doing a hard reset (* # 7370 #). The backup just before the system has re-planted because the category "parameters" in the restoration of Nokia PC Suite should I reinstall the bugs. But by unchecking, I can restore contact etc. without bugs.

If I am not wrong then these are the functions which are missing from the firmware update

- Skype client - This Will comes as a download in Separate 'Sw update'

- Nokia Internet Radio - When, Oh When, Will Nokia realized That, while not a show stopping, it's a much-Desired application Surely That Can not Be That Hard to suited for a touchscreen?