Thread: Unable to open opera and nimbuzz in micromax q3

Bookmark Guest

Unable to open opera and nimbuzz in micromax q3

Hello friends,

I am having micromax q3 and totally frustrated because of it's issues. The problem is that I am not able to open the opera browser as well as the nimbuzz in my micromax q3. I am not getting why mobile showing this problem, even my mobile has proper GPRS connection. If anyone know solution to sort out his opera and nimbuzz issue, then please share it me. I will greatly appreciate your any help over this issue.

Re: Unable to open opera and nimbuzz in micromax q3

According to me there are many factors that cause issue to opera. One of then is that you have not properly customized the internet setting of this opera browser. There also might chances that the opera application of your mobile is corrupted and that why it not working properly. So I suggest you to try reinstallation of opera on your micromax mobile.

I am getting the same type of problem with my micromax q5 mobile. I also tried the reinstallation of both opera and nimbuzz application, but still having same issue. I also contacted to the service center of my mobile but didn't get any positive response. They told that GPRS connection of your mobile is not properly working. Does anyone posses any solution other than these solutions?

It sound that you have not activated the GPRS connection on your mobile. To use any application that need internet connection, for that you have proper GPRS connection. I suggest you to use the default phone browser of your mobile and then see if you are able to access internet or not. If this doesn't works for you then please contact to the nearest service center of your phone.

I also had same problem with micromax mobile. At that time I did the reinstallation of opera and nimbuzz in my micromax q3 mobile and it resolved my all issues. If you want try the same solution as I did, then please download opera and nimbuzz from below given links and install it on your mobile phone:

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/download...rs/Nimbuzz.rar

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/download...a_Mini_4_2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Bookmark View Post
    Hello friends,

I am having micromax q3 and totally frustrated because of it's issues. The problem is that I am not able to open the opera browser as well as the nimbuzz in my micromax q3. I am not getting why mobile showing this problem, even my mobile has proper GPRS connection. If anyone know solution to sort out his opera and nimbuzz issue, then please share it me. I will greatly appreciate your any help over this issue.
    Ans : Please login in to micromax web site and download the opera browser and install in you mobile.

link : Link : http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads/
    select others option and downlaod your opera browser.

cheers

Ch. S. Ramanujam