Thread: Nokia E52 System Error

Nokia E52 System Error

Hello,
    Sometimes when I want to listen to music, but that does not work, and it really gives me an error "System Error!" and I can not listen to music. How can I fix this problem? Anyone else have the same problem? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Nokia E52 System Error

I have a problem with my nokia e52 8gb, because when I watch a previously encoded video format optimized for it, the picture invariably stops at around 36 minutes while it's ongoing. I called the technical department of Nokia or an operator has informed me that there was an update log, however, the latter being effective only for units purchased outside the package.

Following the problem of video, I'm going to a Nokia dealer to install the latest version of the software which replaced the nokia software but the problem persists. I'm back home this weekend to see if this problem exists on the phone, waiting for the dealer I found a workaround, which is to partition all videos 35'47''using virtual freeware. If you want the video with this process is nickel, each partition is to be encoded in MP4 format individually final we are left with a film size of 700 megabytes.

Regarding the video I had as an alternative to partition the video that is dividing a video example of 700mb in three portions of 235 mb and the play does not pose more problems. Now I'm on version 20 firmware and tell you everything I did not try again to put as big a movie, in fact it seemed much more clever compress films for him to do something like 250mb quality on the screen of the phone is good (a simple software to create videos for the iphone enough) but that may be playing such a big file one continuous process is possible with the new firmware I have not tried.

An alternative solution would be to download to specific sites of DivX video players, there is this divx player on e52 it has a limited life like a quarter but I think it is very easy to get around just change the date in your phone and the software is available for delivery to specific interval, personally I do not file too big on my phone, I just copy what I need.

I bought my e52 without software installed, so I downloaded from nokia, more importantly to put movies. when I put a dvd, nokia video manager converts MP4 format movie, but when I read it I said I do not have the right codec, I have that sound, I pout and codecs I even downloaded new, can someone point me the way forward, especially since I'm not very computer savvy, and have a hi-tech phone and not to exploit it.

The e52 is better than the iphone 1.0 because the iphone has no 3G, no N-Gage has no camera, it has only 2 megapixel, it does not provide cable to connect to the TV although its interface (touchscreen and firmware are nicer, but she justified a greater cost (more on that side of ) ) you do not have to worry how I lock you in many international fora the N95-2 is better than the iphone 1.0 (again I'm processor a macbook so I can tell you that I think well before you buy ...) I do not know However if the iPhone 2.0 comes out this summer I think will be better than the N96.