Thread: Nokia X3 - Recieving Calls

Nokia X3 - Recieving Calls

Hi everyone ,

I have recently purchased this phone before two days just because of my previous phone has been died . Everything is going very well except something like receiving calls and another issue that I have solved myself but the receiving calls have some issues and I am unable to solve that . Whenever I receive a call, it suggest me that "Call" going on at the home-screen, and no number and name where as I have stored the number of that person to whom I am calling right now.After all when I check the call log, I got no numbers message as "no number" and underneath that the date and time. I don't have this issue for texts or sending calls, It is happening only when I recieve the calls. Any idea, How to fix this ???

Re: Nokia X3 - Recieving Calls

When I got my Nokia N97, I was surprised that the call logs was not showing my calls that I have made currently . I meant that I made some calls or receiving the calls ( Missed calls/ Received calls / Dialled numbers), only the newest is always displayed into the call log ( Application > Log > Recent calls)

I was thinking that a firmware update would resolve this but still the same problem I am facing after applying the firmware updates , so I wanted to ask that if anybody here are aware about some methods (like third party applications) allowing me to have detailed logs. I am not getting why a flagship device such as N97 doesn't come up with the detailed logs..

Thanks

It does within the Recent Calls and you can get it see in the calls sections as Missed calls, Dialled and Received calls and with the appropriate times of the calls made and received and other stuff etc. I think, that is exactly you wanted to say that, yeah . One thing more, From the settings section,you can configure the setting regarding the storage of the calls means how many days of logs you need to keep into the section of the calls . But I got that it only display the last call duration and the rest of calls are completed . I think, it was some thing simple to resolve for them. But if I require the dialled call I simply login into the Service provider then let me get the call login in very detailed manner .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Would you explain me in details dear actually, I am really not getting what you are asking about and what do you wanted to tell us .I am also using the same model and phone and I always able to see what you wanted to show me and I have configured all the things as I wanted to do in proper way. I can open my logs which stores a record for the previous 30 days displaying with the appropriate date and time for each of the calls made and received and all . You can get only the times and date, What do you wanted more, I am not getting you properly. Just tell me How much more detail do you require for this ??

Hi newcomer,

There is simple manner to do if you are not getting any solution. The threads described below contains a huge operation for huge issues but I think you need to make simple configuration and you be from the issue .You are missing out a simple configuration related to the caller, as a primary fix for such issue you can solve it very easily . In order to this, you should made the call for your operator and ask them to turn on the caller id. Then try to access all the normally and feel the effects of changes and if you are not satisfied with that then post a new reply with your issues again ...

I got your post and considering about my error or any issues between the procedure to perform that. But when I got my mistakes that I made here is just unelectable and but the way thanks for the such very helpful suggestion mate. It have just turned out to be something much easier - I had easily configured it to the incorrect GMT then after I came to check that and it is working properly now.

Thanks!