Thread: How to use Maps on my Nokia E52?

How to use Maps on my Nokia E52?

I am having my E52 and it is working great, I have heard that you can have the maps screen rotate with the Nokia Phone E52. But I am not sure about it, but if it is possible to do then how we can do that on my Nokia E52. I have used other application which is similar to that but the thing is that I am not satisfied with the result that I have achieved.

Re: How to use Maps on my Nokia E52?

Nokia E52 with a digital compass. To make it work, (rotation), you need to enlarge your current GPS position map. Compass (a magnetic sensor) to open by default, but it does not work, instead, engaged in by the twist direction-finding. This is fairly useful, while manufacturing your feet, while rotating around the way, because it matches the top of the map the direction of even the least change you are doing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Ovi mobile map for are available for all users. It shows the user their exact location, surrounded by what position, and show that he knew he needed to find almost anything. Features include: find your location, search for addresses or locations, to explore local services, preserve and share local, plan routes, location and copy of the mobile route.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Google applications that you need to downloaded to your phone, and get the best type of search understand features: universal search. Search the Web, images, maps, local dealing, video, and more. Search through voice. State your question in the U.S., UK or Australian English accent. Check your current location, search nearby dealings.

Portable GMaps is a free function that shows Google Maps, the local Windows Live and other Maps and outpost images of the Java J2ME portable handset features, PDA and other equipments. MG Maps through a Bluetooth connection to a GPS receiver or the use of certain handset features, built-in GPS, to automatically show your present location maps.

Relay from Wikipedia, such as community OpenStreetMap maps. This means that the generated maps and people like you updated. Core features include location map to find the most favorite place marker, to discover the nearby points of interest and the use of global positioning systems area. Friend locator is a location-based communal networking service, allowing you to easily share among friends here. You can also share your location in your home, creating a meeting point. Further communication with the public can also connect to your e-mail.

According to me the best application is WeTravel for Nokia E52. Turn voice navigation from the rotation: Depending on your location, they travel to give you clear voice directions to reach the best way to reach the destination, whether by car, bike or walk, a 3D 'bird's eye support' rotating map display. Open and free: WeTourism is totally free navigation software for Java enabled mobile phones, the map from the open street map data.