Thread: Messaging trouble with Nokia E72

Messaging trouble with Nokia E72

I have recently bought the new Nokia E72 phone, and I have no idea why the email push is not working on my Nokia E72. I have connected both of my accounts, one is of Yahoo and the other one is of Hotmail. But the thing is that the new emails are not uploaded there. Can anybody help me to sort out this messaging Nokia E72 problem?

Re: Messaging trouble with Nokia E72

Well I am facing somewhat similar problem. I facing problem while installing two Gmail accounts on Nokia E72. The other problem I am facing is that I am not able to see the email that I have sent to others. I think this E-mail application in Nokia E72 is not developed in the right manner that is the reason why we are getting error like this.

After entering the Email id and password for my email account the messaging wizard just automatically closes. I thought that this problem is occurring because I have been missing with any kind of updates. After that I have updates that also but the problem still persist, I am really annoyed with this kind of functionality of Nokia E72

The email messaging service has stopped working from last week. I have received the last email update at that time but after that I am not getting any email through email messaging service. By the way I am using Gmail account, after trying all things I created another email account in yahoo and done the setup that with my Nokia E72. I am getting email from that account but not getting any email from Gmail account.

The E72 email client is flawed. Nokia refused to acknowledge or fix this or any other issues. If you still have the receipt, and the guarantee period it will be better off back to your payment telephone is. Not everyone can choose to send such a piece of junk back, not here. Some people (including me) are able to get work e-mail and then delete all the e-mail account settings. Restart the phone, and then re-enter the same e-mail account settings.

Restart the phone, and then re-enter the same e-mail account settings. If it does not work, you may have to restore the factory defaults. Do not worry if this sounds too technical. After several months of E72 you will collect enough new skills, the Nokia service center to open their own couples. I hope this will help you to tackle the problem.

I am having a question for the user of Nokia E72, that is it necessary to choose the access point, every time you trying to use the browser that is provided with Nokia E72 mobile phone. I am asking this because I am facing this problem, whether I use the Nokia browser of the Opera mini. Any idea related to this problem.