Thread: E63 not recognised by PC using usb

E63 not recognised by PC using usb

I am using Nokia E63, my Phone does not appear under Devices in my computer after i connect to your Windows PC, i am using windows 7 as a operating system. I also try to correct the problem using the wizard, but not succeed. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: E63 not recognised by PC using usb

Nokia E 63 requires proper operation of USB 2.0 ports. Consult the documentation for your computer to verify that the USB ports are USB 2.0 high-power. Try connecting E 63 to another USB port, preferably a port built into the computer instead of an external USB hub. It is not recommended to connect iPod touch to USB ports on your keyboard. Check and reply.

1 Go to the site nokia and select your product software tab, you select the software to download nokia pc studio.
    2 Once the download is complete, proceed with the installation and authorize an update.
    3 Your phone will finally be recognized.
    4 On your desktop, so there will be three icons, nokia PC sync, Media Player and Media Manager, which finally be able to put music and video.

You need to make it very easy to correct this problem of incompatibility with Windows 7. Just explore the cd provided by nokia by right clicking on the drive is inserted the cd o then to open. Then you go into the directory "Bin" where the program nokia sync and USB drivers. You're right-click the installer and you choose "Properties" then you go on the "Compatibility" tab. There you have to do is choose "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2". Check and reply.

Check the steps:
    1. First try to uninstall nokia PC suite if you had previously installed with your CD.
    2. Go to the site nokia website, select your nokia product in the search bar a little higher and tab software you select the software to download nokia Pc suite.
    3. Once the download is complete, proceed with installation.
    4: Your phone will finally be recognized.
    That's work with me.

Go into Config Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management and search your disk is unrecognized. And check in the device driver if not a problem and then right click on the disk not recognized and choose from the menu line to configure a letter will be given and the disc will be formatted. Format the disc.

Go to the Advanced Chipset BIOS Setup and uncheck the line controllers (USB disabled). Save & Exit. Reboot. Go to the Manager and device Show device caches. Open Line USB Controllers. Make the following with all Hubs Controllers or until it runs out: Right click on each line, then uninstall OK with everyone. Close the handler. In Run type c: \ windows \ inf \ infcache.1 and click OK. Reboot into the BIOS. Reactivate the USB, then restart Save & Exit . Windows 7 will reinstall all the controllers.