Thread: Memory Card Problem Nokia E63

Memory Card Problem Nokia E63

Hello,
    I have nokia e63 and i had purchased an 4gb transcend memory card. I think I have up to 3gb of the memory card free. The problem is that whenever I try to access the images from the card the phone is hanged. I think the card is corrupted. When I try to format, it is just not formatting. If you have any ideas regarding this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Memory Card Problem Nokia E63

Hello
    I'd like to delete all the data that is on my phone Nokia 63 in made me explain I would like to discharge the maximum of space on the memory of having telephone. Apres erase all data (THEME MUSIC AND VIDEO) I find myself with 4MB 5MB busy and I feel that free games and themes that I uninstalled it leave traces on the memory of the phone but I can not find the source of these files so my question is, is there a way to remove this space occupied. Thanks

Yes, if you have a cable to connect your laptop your computer, you launch a de-fragmenter (one provided by windows or any of the above another), you choose the letter that corresponds to your phone and you launch defragmentation, if files were left "traces" they will be removed. If you have not tried this before then please do try it, this will work for you.

Thank you for your reply, I have a cable but I do not see my phone as I made it on the phone that I want to liberate the place and I even made the remark when installing a theme or a game on the memory card of phone memory is used gradually as well so if someone has a idea about this. Also, I have tried the above but this is not working for me. If any other idea, then please post. Thank you.

I had a K750i and it seems that it is the maximum capacity of 2GB. That was an example may be when they said K750i compatible. They may be cited as the k750i it has pro ms, so this is a good feature. It seems to me that it is limited to 2GB. But for a few day I have getting an error while accessing the memory card. I can not figure out what exactly is the problem. Thank you.