Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

Portable Devices

Old 02-06-2010

i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

I have newly purchased new mobile Samsung i5700 Galaxy mobile phone. I want to make a internet connection from laptop with help of this mobile phone using a WiFi connection. I have tried everything but I cannot able to make a internet connection. I think that I need a internet connecting software application, if it is requires then please suggest me.

Old 02-06-2010

Re: i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

WIFI Remote Access Basic
WiFi connection to my modem-router, encrypted mode (WPA2 PSK + AES), using both Wi-Fi base my ASUS A696 (under WM 6.0),
  • Launch of Remote Access and Wi-Fi reading the IP address assigned by my router modem to the PDA,
  • PC connected to the modem router's WiFi in the same way as the PDA,
  • Connection to the PDA from the PC via a browser by using the "bridge" the modem-router.
Old 02-06-2010

Internet connectivity through a mobile laptop or cell has never been simpler than it is by means of Connection Manager LITE. The manager LITE also simply connecting control your right of entry points across every commercially obtainable network deployed today, counting WiFi, business ethernet (DSL and cable) or home networks and standard modems. The Connection Manager LITE offers you to make two profiles, make it enable the mobile user to make and save a profile every time a details to a new network is established.
Old 02-06-2010

Get connected by means of BVRP Connection Manager LITE. Automatically identify accessible networks and automates the making and management of connection settings. Offers a laptop users faultless immigration between LAN or wireless networks. Connection Manager LITE keep hold of settings for potential use counting IP settings, email parameters and security information.
Old 02-06-2010

Internet Cyclone is an influential Internet tool deliberate to automatically verufy your Windows settings. It can increase your Internet connection up to 2 times Internet Cyclone is well-matched with all modems and whichever connection to high speed LAN, ISDN, CABLE, DSL, T1 or other. This Internet Connection verifier can pace up your internet connection speed, effortlessness of downloading files, online games, cats and other Internet services by preventing the data fragmentation all through transmission.
Old 02-06-2010

I wonder if you can connect to Internet from their mobile using the connection of the computer. I have a Samsung galaxy mobile phone and I use the operator new for Internet and Universal Mobile my phone. I have tried several way to connect internet but I cannot able to established a internet connection. Please help.
Old 03-06-2010

If you have the WiFi, the software you'll install on your phone or are already installed will manage the WiFi on you and ask you what access point you want to connect (in the meantime it will activate the WiFi if ca n ' is not) and you will not select your network's wirelessly from your computer. For the second part (Bluetooth), I answered rather quickly, I know you cannot use the Internet to a PC via bluetooth, but like most people do the reverse (using the laptop to the Internet connection and then connect the PC bluetooth GSM).

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,