Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

Portable Devices

Old 02-06-2010

i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

I had purchased a new mobile Samsung i5700 Galaxy. I want to connect my laptop to the mobile phone and activate internet connection in it. And this can be done by using the mobile wifi . I had tried everything but I am not able to configure the connection. So here it looks that there is a need of some kind of third party wifi tethering app. I tried searching on web, but I cannot locate anything. Is there anyone who can help me to use my mobile internet on pc.

Old 02-06-2010

Re: i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

You can try using WIFI Remote Access Basic. It will help you to configure what you are looking for.
  • Launch of Remote Access and Wi-Fi reading the IP address assigned by my router modem to the PDA,
  • PC connected to the modem router's WiFi in the same way as the PDA,
  • Connection to the PDA from the PC via a browser by using the "bridge" the modem-router.
Old 02-06-2010

Re: i5700 Galaxy Portal Wifi Tethering and Froyo

Internet connectivity through a mobile laptop or cell has never been simpler than it is by means of Connection Manager LITE. The manager LITE also simply allow you to have control to configure a a entry points. And that can be used for the internet connection. It is essential that your phone must have that feature. Atleast it much have a portable wifi connectivity or else it is not going to work.
Old 02-06-2010

I wonder if you can connect to Internet from their mobile using the connection of the computer. I have a Samsung galaxy mobile phone and I use the operator new for Internet and Universal Mobile my phone. I have tried several way to connect internet but I cannot able to established a internet connection. Please help.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,