Thread: E72: Charging problems

E72: Charging problems

I recently bought Nokia E72 mobile. I am getting amazing features with this Nokia smartphone. But from few days I am getting charging issue with this mobile. This mobile takes more time to get fully charged. I don't how this mobile suddenly suffered with battery issue. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this charging issue of my Nokia E72 mobile. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions.

Re: E72: Charging problems

There are many factors which are affects over the battery life of your mobile. Brightness is one of them and this is one of the significant factor where complete battery life is nearly exhausted on. And if you are a message addict/email craze/Gamer then definitely it will affect over your Nokia E71 battery life. Try to adjust brightness at low level.

According to me there might be some problem in battery charger of your Nokia mobile phone and only because of that your mobile require more time to get fully charged. The ultimate solution over this battery charging issue is to replace this faulty battery charger with new one. I hope it will definitely resolbe your Nokia E72 issue.

I suggest you make sure that the vibrator your mobile off as it consume more power. The vibrator consumes more energy than the ring. The second choice would be to use one or the other when possible. If the phone has to go through the buzzer, then throughout the Ring is a lot of energy to a call, you're probably not going to take anyway. And speaking of noise, turn off all the sounds of keys and a button. They are unnecessary and energy consumption.

As per your query it sounds that your Nokia E72 mobile might having some serious problem. And this problem causing this battery issue. If you have tried all above solutions and having same problem. Then best way to resolve this issue is to visit the nearest service center of your Nokia E72 mobile phone. If this mobile is under warranty period then replace this faulty phone.