Thread: Nokia E71: problem while sending SMS

Nokia E71: problem while sending SMS

I am getting very strange problem with my Nokia E71 mobile phone. From few days I am not able to send any SMS with this Nokia E71 phone even I have enough balance to send SMS. I have tried all of the possible solutions to resolve this SMS issue of my mobile, but nothing was helpful. I wonder if anyone posses solution to resolve this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Nokia E71: problem while sending SMS

It seems that your phone memory is full and only because of that you are not able to send any SMS. To send SMS phone memory of your mobile should not be full. I would like to suggest you to delete some content from the phone memory of your nokia e71 mobile in the way to release some memory. Please try out this solution and let me know your result.

I am also having Nokia E71 and getting same problem while sending SMS. As per above suggestion I also checked phone memory of my mobile and it has enough empty space in the phone memory. I also tried to configured the message setting of my mobile, but it also doesn't make any difference in the issue. Does anyone comprises proper solution?

I think you have mistakenly changed the message center number of your mobile which is unique as per the mobile network service provider. I recommend you to contact the customer care of your mobile network service provider to get the message center number. I think this is the ultimate solutions to resolve the message sending issue of your mobile phone.

I suggest you to make sure that the outbox of your mobile message is not full. If it is full then try to remove some message from there. If you also need to do the procedure for sent messages. You also need to make sure that you mobile posses enough balance in the way to send SMS. Try to configure the message setting of your mobile.