Thread: Cannot set up email account on HTC Hero

Cannot set up email account on HTC Hero

I recently bought brand new HTC mobile phone. This mobile integrated with awesome features. But I am getting some issues with it while setting up the hotmail email account. I don't know why I am not able to set up this email account over my HTC mobile. I have tried lots of solutions for this issue, but unfortunately still having same issue. Please provide proper solution for this issue.

Re: Cannot set up email account on HTC Hero

While setting up the email account on your mobile you need provide proper details regarding the incoming POP server, SMTP server, SSL server port. I think you have not properly provide the values for these entities and becasue of that you are getting issue while setting up the email account. I suggest you to provide proper values for this.

I am having exactly same problem thing happened with me and there is no logical reason. I have all the incoming and outgoing servers right settings. I changed my password, nor kill existing account and created a new and still cursed HTC Hero does not connect to my email. If anyone posses solution for this, then please let me know that.

It sounds that you don't have proper internet connection over your HTC mobile and only becasue of that you are getting problem for hotmail account setup. I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have activated the GPRS services, so that you will get the internet access. For that you will need to contact the nearest service center of your mobile network service provider.

I suggest you that check whether your HTC mobile phones e-mail client program has the preference to “leave copies of your messages on the server” enabled. For more detailed information on how to facilitate the selection to “leave copies of your messages on the server”, please get in touch with the support team of your phone’s e-mail client program. Hopefully it will resolve your issue.