Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Clockworkmod recovery

Portable Devices

Old 02-06-2010

Clockworkmod recovery

I tried to go through DroidMod to Cyanogen with the help of Rom Manager. unnecessary to articulate something go wrong. After installing the Cyanogen Rom my mobile reboots and was fixed in a perpetual control cycle. After a better pull I assist Power +X and I am at the ClockworkMod Recovery however I am unable to get any further. Please help!

Old 02-06-2010

Re: Clockworkmod recovery

I was never been in this condition, however deliberation that perhaps attempting to back to the stock ROM and beginning on the might work. They have several wonderful Rooting UnRooting lend a hand and Videos (together with getting back to stock) over on droid-life.com. Otherwise try to uninstall and then install again ClockWorkMod recovery on your mobile phone, I think this will helps you.
Old 02-06-2010

I believe you must flash again a sbf to unbutton being on 2.1 ROM that I believe your CM is. Then follow the below:
You may perhaps be capable to do it only by doing this part with no flashing a sbf, if not you will have to do it after words. Find the way to the droidmod.org website and then you have to click on the link that shows "click here" with the help of your phone (towards the bottom of the page). Then download the update.zip thing from a x, volume/cam restart then applying the update.zip then run DMUpdater from your phone apps.
Old 02-06-2010

Clockwork recovery perhaps finished up being a petite more sophisticated in general, but it is getting regular (too frequent, IMHO) updates that specify a be short of of stability IMHO...the last I read one known problem was that in several cases it will fail when creating the MD5 at the finished a backup. That has happened to me once. That said, I'm utilizing the clockwork recovery as I have switched over to Cyanogenmod ROMs, and at this point think I'll be staying w/them for a while.
Old 02-06-2010

For those of you not well-known with Cyanogen, go ahead a do a rapid Google search and you’ll understand that he’s type of a big contract in the mod/ROM world. But, there wasn’t a edition of his ROM obtainable to the Motorola Droid, pending now. Custom ROM guru Koush take on a present Cyangen construct and darned it more than for our using enjoyment and faiths me when I say that this thing is crazy cool.
Old 03-06-2010

To Root your phone.
  • You have to Install ROM Manager with the market
  • Then download the latest Cyanogen
  • Keep Cyanogen file in the root of your SDcard.
  • Now open the ROM Manager and then “Flash ClockworkMod Recovery”.
  • In ROM Manager select “Install ROM from SD Card”.
  • Choose an option for “wipe data”.
  • You are finished with it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,