Thread: G1 IM yahoo messenger

G1 IM yahoo messenger

I am running with a blackberry and when I work upon my yahoo client and trying to manipulate the IM, It is not using my text(means it is not counting as a text and worked based upon the DATA)but when I moved to the Tmobile, it is suggesting me that this is not the same with G1 and it uses text not going for the DATA recognition. Someone has some ideas about this ? .

Re: G1 IM yahoo messenger

I am working upon the G1 phone and need some more advance things to implement within the yahho messenger nvironment and I really need some advance effects that can be configured from outside. I am desiring to execute a sound effect when some send me the IM and when I recieve that on my system then a tune should be made from yahoo messenger through my cellphone. How do I configure that ? Will you help me please ??

I don't think, there is any feature are available through which you can do as you told in the above post. There is little bit sound you always get when you ready to chat with some one. Just you do what you are using currently ..There are some popular software's are here that you can use on your g1 phone easily.

For Android Mobile Phone you can work with or use Instant Messenger Services like name suggested as Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, AIM aka AOL Messenger, ICQ, Jabber by installing Meebo for Android.There are so many software and running with different-different features to allow you to communicate properly .

Google Android Powered T-mobile G1 Phone has got several leap in last weeks. G1 Phone got Jailbreak, a very tricky error got discovered on G1 Phone, This is the funny command Rebooted typed on keyboard can capable to reboot your G1 phone and many more.

However, G1Phone users are more interested on finding different types of Applications for the G1 Phone such as having Yahoo Messenger or IRC (Internet Relay Chat) program for G1 Phone, this is very thing that still such applications are not available. But here is the method by which you can have get fun on IRC and yahoo Messenger on G1 Phone.