Thread: Android java capable browser

Android java capable browser

Hello,
    My problem now is that I do not call my netbanking site in the browser can. It appears the error message "You need a Java-capable browser. Look at in the browser settings, is "enable javascript" ticked. Any one with the same kind of an error. If you are getting the same error and if you have an solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Android java capable browser

Hello,
    What do you mean to say
    Code:
    Java Or Javascript
    Java runs in any mobile browser as far as I know. Which is the bank that you account of. I would look me in the market after the S-banking app, which can only get bank accounts and other savings banks, and manage online

Javascript is not java, despite the name similarity, the different things. Unfortunately, the Android is under way that certain java libraries (such as Swing, that is used for graphical representation of java applications) are not implemented, so do not run them under Android OS. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say. Thank you.

I have Java-box thrown to my phone. And since then the Opera Mini beta 5 installed in it. And I must say this is the best browser I had until now on my Magic. Now my question is it possible to create direct linkages to desktop without starting before the Java box and then select opera? Looking forward on each answer. Thank you in advance.

So I do not know at SSL's obs, but there is ne super Banking App knows pretty much all banks in America. This is absolutely not a problem, online banking, and, with the mobile Internet even more secure than the PC. HTC would support other mail servers. Or support for what it otherwise? HTC is no mail Sever for us. If you think GMail, for a CD for extra e-mail app. In case of emergency, there are still other mail clients, such as K9-mail that can really brutal lot. It really missing some apps, but should soon, or is already an update released that addresses this issue. Was apparently anything with the camera was not recognized correctly. It will only be sent to Google what you want too. HTC mail should send nothing to Google

I am looking for my browser and Steel for the standard-browser Java - I app of the Flat T-mobile and surf when I'm on the road had quite a lot, especially when I'm traveling in trams, underground trains or longer trains. There are some sites that show me a smaller symbol, where he requires the Adobe Java, but I find anywhere else. Is there an alternative?

In general, the BOLT-Browser, an incredibly fast browser, Internet real-feeling on smart phones provides - also applies to mobile phones. Pages load in seconds. Great video sites with Flash content will be accepted without any problems and played. New in version 2.1 is the HTML5 support. For easy navigation makes the "tabbed browsing", which means you can call up several windows in the browser - like Opera Mobile. All Web 2.0 standards like AJAX are supported 100 percent.