Thread: Android gmail synchronize problem

Android gmail synchronize problem

Hello,
    I am using an mobile which has android mobile operating system. Now,when I try to send mail from the gmail, then get get stuck in the outbox. This happens on regular basics. I have also tried to open the drafts and try to resend the mail but no use. I wanted to ask that, is this a problem of gmail synchronization or something else? Also, if I try to delete the mail from drafts , it is just not deleted.

Re: Android gmail synchronize problem

Yes, that happens to me whenever I go to "Send" and grad at the time the data goes away. I always click on it and then click "Refresh". If the connection is back, click a few times and then go. Also depends on whether your mail server if your IP changes in short time period, but should not be the case. I hope this has helped you. In short just refresh you mail box and then try to send, it will be sent.

Even I had a similar kind of a problem with gmail synchronization, but I have now solved it. I've always EDGE instead of 3G when I do not use Internet. Attempts in the Settings - Wireless controls - Mobile networks to 3G or 3G to EDGE to switch from EDGE, and then the thing with the refresh. Maybe you have to refresh on the "height" of Your accounts instead of clicking in the folder outbox.

I have recently purchased a Hero and I am so far more than satisfied with the phone. It works only ever the first time and never again before I managed in the menu "Applications" -> "storage for Gmail" I deleted the data. Then, once synced, can not be true. I've Searched the Internet, others have the same problem with the G1 and the Magic. But apparently there is no permanent solution, not even so you explain why this is so, or? do you have a solution for this. Any help will be great. Thanks

Also have problems after I manage to "applications" have weather data with the deleted widget. Since then, the weather display has disappeared under the clock. Therefore, one should rather delete anything since. These functions are well hidden for good a reason. I think there probably only help a complete reset. I guess I am correct , if I am wrong then please guide me.

Well, it's not as if it would have worked before I manage to "Applications" I deleted the mail store, it was only a guide from the Internet, which could be corrected in the other problem. In my case unfortunately. What surprises me, it seems really bother anyone that exists in the application problems, or am I just one of the few with the error. Does it work with you then?

Preferences - Manage Applications - Applications.
    Then click on the corresponding application and the cache and the
    Delete data.
    Then you have to log in to Google. If properly with me
    work. But all the tips without warranty.