Thread: Best Streaming Radio Player for Andriod

Best Streaming Radio Player for Andriod

I have Google phone Nexus. It is a nice andriod based phone. I need a good radio player for it. I had added some free andriod applications which are quiet nice to use on Andriod platform. But I need a better radio player which can stream music from my favorite channel continuously. What you recommend for the same. Does Tunewiki is good for this. Thanks.

Re: Best Streaming Radio Player for Andriod

Yes TuneWiki is a nice radio player. TuneWiki is looking to launch the lyrics support on the Internet. They have not yet been synchronized with the song but that can be simply very useful by clicking on the Cover of the album to listen. If the sync music and the lyrics is already available then the same will work automatically. I am using Tunewiki in my phone and I am quiet satisfied with the application. TuneWiki is an application which is quiet simple to use. This application serves as the mp3 player, shoutcast radio and you can also find clips of your songs on the net. Other than this you can even look for the lyrics of your songs. You can even automatically translate words in different language. The application is free and only need a registration by providing a login id, email & password.

I am using Shoutcast streams on my phone. It allows to search Shoutcast Directly from the player. It is possible to search, listen and bookmark your favorite stations. So that makes this tool very handy to use. This application allows you to listen to streaming radio on your Android mobile. It is also a free app which you can test on your Andriod phone. Shoutcast Streams is also a better alternative for radio streaming. It plays Shoutcast / Icecast stream which can be in mp3 PLS or M3U format from the browser. There is an option which provides you a list of stations which updates automaticaly and customizable also. You can play the same in background or place a icon in the status bar. A very handy tool for fm streaming.

I have StreamFurious. It is not free. But there is a trail version which offers you some features but limited. But if you plan to go for paid version then you will get features like Podcasts streaming, Authentication Flow, Shortcuts station on the home screen, Sleep timer, etc.The free version has very less stations, but if a user buys it then he can download the streamed music from a radio.

Tunewiki is a complete app for android. The best thing is that it is free. You does not need to pay for this. And you get all options needed to use Radio player. I had decided to use this radio app for two major reasons. The first is Sleep Timer and and the second reason is managing podcasts. In addition to this there are many other promising features in the app.