Thread: My G1 camera doesn't work

My G1 camera doesn't work

I don't know what causes this error and why it is going on suddenly with my system. Whenever, I try to start my camera for using on my G1, suddenly, it switched into a black screen and stayed for near about two minutes. After two minutes, it requires force closes to come up properly and the same procedure is going on when come up with the first procedure . Do you have any solution for this , Please help me out !!

Re: My G1 camera doesn't work

I think, you need to go for the advance resetting. Just perform the Factory Resetting, this one procedure would help to come out from this issue, Just try to do as follows :

1. Turn off the G1
    2. Keep down the Home Key with the End key for 20 seconds or until you get to see that a “triangle with an exclamation point and a image of the G1″
    3. Come up with the keyboard and press Alt+W
    4. Now, it has been restored !

I was also running with the same problem just before yesterday. And I rested the device and everything is fine going for me. I think, the issue that I got is just because of some bug. I taken up the Barcode Scanner and scanned a second code from the web and then after I could download an apk. I used the suggested link within the Barcode Scanner to download the file and installed the application from the download category.

currently, I commonly use the back button to back properly out of the process and redirected on the home screen, but currently, i have selected to run the latest installed application after downloading procedure. As I mentioned above that you should use the power button and hold down with the suggested key and then come up with the appropriate . You should go for a trial demo , if you haven't done this before .

Hi all , my phone is running with a very weird problem, I thought that, I need to replace this but I was thinking that if somebody here are aware about this issue then I can fix this instead of going for replacement.Commonly, the issue is that the phone's display moves into blacks as if the power was cut off . The phone is still working during black screen environment, and may even moved back from time to time, however, if I keep down the scroll button and issuing the End and home two times, the display re-appears until I allow to go for the scroll button, and the display again moves into the black mode . in the black screen, if I type the desired number it is making beeping sound until I use the end key . Do you have any idea, how to move this out !!!!

Have you got anything related to this to find out the current issue, what is going on ? I am in the same situation and need to blacked out . It started to be done when I press the (red phone key) to have it to sleep mode. I can press the menu button and this wouldn't come back again. Finally, it just turned off but the keys placed on the down side of the phone still light up so I am aware about this that its functioning just the screen didn't come back again. Then when I perform to get this to work it was on placed on another page and then after came back for the home page. So I am sure this is because of by touching the Black screen and it was activated just not visible.

I have same phone and doing same since last week. I didn't re-initialized it now . I have done the installation of a TON of application , and in the left side, there are two named as BuddyMob and Palringo. I know that it's BuddyMob, but I am not much sure about this . I am getting ready and thinking to remove them and checking now.

Phone is going great until I issue in hang-up to switch it into the sleep mode. Then, if I press the menu, the buttons comes up, the display lights come up , but blank. Would nto turn out for any reason. The only method to find it to switch on is for me to issue hang-up in the blank screen mode and OPEN the keyboard and hold menu for sometimes. Then everything would be well .