Thread: beebplayer not working in my nexus one

beebplayer not working in my nexus one

I need your help to resolve my my nexus one issue. I have downloaded the beebplayer and installed on my mobile phone. But unfortunately this beebplayer is not working on my mobile. I don't have any idea about how to resolve this beebplayer issue. If you have any suggestions over this beebplayer issue, then please don't hesitate to let me know that. Your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: beebplayer not working in my nexus one

According to me you should download new setup file for this beebplayer and then install it on your nexus one. I am telling this , becasue it might happened that there might be some problem in the installation file of beebplayer that you have used to install it on your mobile. I hope this solution will definitely resolve your issue.

It seems that your mobile phone is not compatible to run this beebplayer and only because of that you are getting this beebplayer issue. I suggest you to download the beebplayer version which is compatible with your mobile phone. And you should file of which format are playable with this beebplayer. Please try this solution.

This beebplayer required internet connection, so I think you don't have internet connection over your mobile. Because of that you are getting issue with beebplayer. I suggest you to first activate the internet connection over mobile and try to use this beebplayer, and then see if you are getting any issue with it or not.

I think you need to refer following solutions:
    • Try to configure the the setting of beebplayer.
    • Try reinstallation of beebplayer.
    • Take help of nearest nexus one service center.

It sounds that your nexus one may suffered with some issue which doesn't allow it to run this beebplayer. If you have tried to configured the setting of this application and still posses same issue. Then according to me there is only solution over this beebplayer issue, and it to contact the service center of your mobile.

Thanks friends for all your suggestions. As per one of the above suggestion I activated the internet services over my mobiles. Then I tried to run this beebplayer, and this time I didn't get any issue with. Now I am able to watch live BBC channel on my nexus one. I am really appreciating all your help.