Thread: Galaxy i5700 with zero internal available memory

Galaxy i5700 with zero internal available memory

I have been using Samsung Galaxy i5700 from five months. I am getting awesome features with this samsung mobile. But from few days I am getting very strange issue with internal memory of this mobile. There is no more stuff available on the internal memory then also it showing zero internal available memory. I wonder if anyone of you are able to help me over this Samsung Galaxy i5700 issue. I will greatly appreciate your any help.

Re: Galaxy i5700 with zero internal available memory

I think you need to release some internal memory of your samsung Galaxy i5700 mobile in the way to resolve this issue. You can also try to move the internal memory data onto the memory card to empty internal memory. I think you should try one these two solutions and let me know if your still getting internal memory issue or not.

I am also getting identical issue with my samsung mobile. I have tried many solution to get rid over this zero memory issue. I also moved all of the my data from phone memory to memory card, but it also wasn't helpful. I also checked there is no more data available in the phone memory. Please provide proper solution for to sort out this issue.

According to me you will need to do the factory resetting of your samsung mobile. I also had same internal memory problem with my mobile phone. At that time I tried the resetting of factory setting. And surprisingly it solve the zero memory issue of my mobile. Hopefully this solution will definitely resolve your mobile issue also.

It sounds that there might be some serious problem in your Galaxy i5700 phone which causing this zero memory issue. And I don't think that this memory issue can be easily get solved. According to me the best way to resolve this type of memory issue is to contact the service center of your your samsung mobile. If you mobile is under warranty then replace this faulty mobile.

It seems that you need to format the phone memory. This will release the all of the internal memory of your mobile. Before doing this memory format you should copy your phone memory stuff to your mobile memory card. You also need to make sure that the camera image storage location should be memory card rather than phone memory.