Thread: Adding UDID to development account.

Adding UDID to development account.

Recently I have got the development account and asked him to add the UDID , for checking out the latest beta but the problem I am facing is that I have no idea related to the adding of the number . Is it possible to add in the SDK 3.0 or is it possible to do that on the SDK website. Can anybody help me related to this development account? I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Adding UDID to development account.

Actually I want to add iPhone to the development account so that I can play with the iPhone OS 4, but thing is that I just want to make sure that I have done this correctly or I have done any mistake while doing this. Here are the steps that I have followed. I have used the UDID number and after the I have logged in the development account and after that gone to the iPhone Provisioning Portal and then added this device.

I am not an expert related to that but the thing is that in the process you have described you will be provided with some sort of key chain files that you have to download. It will be better to keep them may be those will be helpful in future use. But if you only going to use OS then there is no requirement for these file but then also it will be better to download that.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The thing that I want to ask is some what similar and related to the development account. I want to know that how can be buy the developer program account, and after that how to input multiple iPhone UDIDS, I need this for downloading the 3.0 beta. I also want to know that is there any limitation with iTunes acconts that will restrict multiple iPhones with different owners.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As far as I know you can add more than iPhones, but if we see this as per the legal aspects then it is not right way or it is a violation f the NDA agreement, if you are not the owner of the iPhone. But these days nobody is taking care of these things, I mean nobody is so much specific about the NDA now a days. I hope this will be helpful to you.