Thread: Education discount with Macbook Pro.

Education discount with Macbook Pro.

I am waiting for the Education discount that comes with MacBook Pro, I know that every year MacBook Pro comes with a certain discount that is nearly up to $200. But till now I have not got any information related to this discount. Some of them says that it will come in nearly 3 weeks and some says that it will comes in the next Fall. Can anybody provide me details related to this MacBook Pro and Education discount?

Re: Education discount with Macbook Pro.

I have the idea what you are trying to get, because I am also waiting for the same thing, but I am not sure that I will get that. It will better to get nearly about 2.4 gigabyte of RAM that will be maximum. It will be better to wait for the launch but if it takes long time then I am not going to wait for that, because I am not having much time.

Well if specifically the discount is only for the student not for the persons who have completed their college, or their studies. One more thing if you are thinking to buy the MacBook Pro from the education store, then you will get refurbished MacBook Pro if you are ok with that then you can go ahead.

How Apple will going to check that I am a school student or not, well I was thinking of buying the MacBook Pro through my neighbor. He will buy the MacBook Pro on his name and then give that MacBook Pro to me. Will this idea is going to work. I there is a problem in executing this idea than I will go in the normal way. Will that be ok, what do you suggest.

As far as I know Apple is rarely going to call and confirm the verification of student related details. My friends have done the same thing that but they have never got the call for verification. I am saying this because I have worked in the apple store. If any person comes with a student then we just give them the MacBook Pro with the discount of $ 200. It is not hard to get the discount from Apple.

I not sure about that but I am surely going to check that out by searing that on google. Because I have heard that there are many sites that can provide me the same thing in a very low rate. I can get the best price of 1,750 for a MacBook Pro with the processor speed of 2.2 Giga hertz

I have enquired about the discount that the apple is giving on the MacBook Pro, they are having some sort of notice period nearly about of five months after completing the graduation. Hence there are chances for students those who have completed their graduation just now or not have completed more than five months of their graduation period.