Thread: App to control camera settings

App to control camera settings

I have recently bought a cool new Nexus one mobile phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It has lots of features. I don't like it's camera feature. There is very little control on camera. I want to asked is there any application to control setting of camera like resolution, shutter, ISO, etc. Please suggest me App to control camera settings.

Re: App to control camera settings

Use Enkin application for your mobile phone. Enkin for Android is a software that combines Google Maps API and integrated camera feature to guide you in your travels. It also tells you the points of interest present in the vicinity of where you are (monuments, shops, hospital, etc..) You specify in the distance at which they are located. Enkin has 3 display modes. A mode map (map mode) 2D, which gives an overview of what surrounds you and allows you to easily locate.

You have to use snap photo pro application for your mobile phone. New effects in edit mode. These effects will be slowly added to (My thanks and credit goes to the library jhlabs which I paid more to work with Android). These new effects for most run fast enough, however, effects such as oil paint can take a lot of time when generating a final image. Please be aware of this. Superimposition of a new grid which can be activated in the settings. Allows for better picture composition. New independent mode change. Can be entered in the main menu.

You need to use your mobile phone ShopSavvy, formerly known as Gocart. Google has won the competition for Android developers. ShopSavvy. Is a sales assistant. Users can scan the barcode easily "any product using the camera. Once scanned their phone, ShopSavvy will find the best prices online through the inventory at nearby stores premises using the phone GPS.

At the Nexus, I have exactly 2x settings for video quality:
    Low (for MMS) & High (SD card) -> no more

In Desire, there are many more:
    Here you can find under the menu item: resolution = 4x different settings:
    - QVGA 320x240
    - CIF 352x288
    - VGA 640x480
    - WVGA 800x480

and: different types of coding: H.263 or MPEG4, and that also.

Flimmeranpassung: automatic / 50Hz or 60Hz

These settings are missing at Nexus One

With five-megapixel, four different resolutions, flash, autofocus, Endlosfokus, dual digital zoom, white balance, color effect settings and three different levels of quality, the camera of the Nexus One is therefore correct thickness. Videos can be long at a resolution of 720 x 480 pixels full 30 minutes. Because sometimes even one or two short film is in it. Images for multimedia messages are capped, however, after 30 seconds. This is to control costs but also reasonable.