Thread: Nexus one: Song-skipping problem in music player and pandora

Nexus one: Song-skipping problem in music player and pandora

I am having nexus one and getting frustrated becasue of it's issues. The music player of my mobile keeps audio tack skipping. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this skipping issue of my mobile. And another problem is that I am getting same issue while using the pandora. I wonder if you are able to help me to resolve this skipping issue of my nexus one mobile.

Re: Nexus one: Song-skipping problem in music player and pandora

I think there might be some issue with audio tracks that you are playing with media player of your mobile phone. I think also happened that you have activated the 'shuffle' feature of media player and because of that it playing random sound tracks. I thin one of these thing might happened with your mobile phone.

I am also getting same problem with my mobile also. I don't have any idea about how to get rid over this sound track skipping issue of my mobile. As per above suggestion I also checked the setting of media player of my mobile phone. The 'shuffle' option is already deactivated and then also I am getting this problem. If you knows any solution other than this, then let me know that.

I think your mobile phone might infected with virus application. Because this you might getting this soundtrack skipping problem. If you want resolve this issue, then for that you will need to connect you mobile to your computer using USB cable. Then use antivirus from your PC to scan files of your mobile. I hope it will resolve your problem.

As per your query it sounds that your nexus one mobile may suffered with any serious problem. And this problem creating issue whenever you play music with music player or with pandora. According to m you should visit the nearest service center of your mobile phone. I think this is the safest way to resolve this type of issue.

I suggest you to try with following solutions:
    • Try to configure the setting of media player of your mobile.
    • Try to scan your mobile files with your pc antivirus.
    • Contact the nearest service center or your phone.

If you have tried all of above solution to resolve sound skipping problem of your mobile and still suffering with same issue. Then ultimate way to resolve this issue is to replace this faulty nexus one mobile phone. If it under warranty period to then visit the service center of it to get free service.

I have a droid incredible and its only 3 weeks old had another one that failed in a strange way...but thats another story. I have the same issue with the skippig happening on Pandora and slacker as well. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing...no luck, downloaded the headset blocker...suggested. still no luck, tried hard reset and no dice. Stopped by the Verizon store...they have NO IDEA, yeah like they have not heard of this. I have emailed Pandora and Slacker to see what they say. Oh and no viruses already ran Norton on the phone. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by perkeset View Post
    I have a droid incredible and its only 3 weeks old had another one that failed in a strange way...but thats another story. I have the same issue with the skippig happening on Pandora and slacker as well. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing...no luck, downloaded the headset blocker...suggested. still no luck, tried hard reset and no dice. Stopped by the Verizon store...they have NO IDEA, yeah like they have not heard of this. I have emailed Pandora and Slacker to see what they say. Oh and no viruses already ran Norton on the phone. Anyone have any ideas?
    Even I was having similar kind of problems related to my Nexus One mobile phone. But once I rooted it and deleted all the stock music with system app remover and after that installed a morph music player the problem seems to have disappeared. It is really hard to say what causes this issue, but maybe a next level firmware release will solve this issue.