Thread: please help nexus one video

please help nexus one video

I have recently got nexus one mobile phone. I am tried to import video in movie maker from Nexus one mobile phone, but I unable to hear sound and when I tried to open it from mobile phone, I unable to play that video. It shows that the video file is not supported. please help to fix nexus one video problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: please help nexus one video

As per my knowledge you haven't install FFDShow on your Windows movie maker and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I think FFDShow of the Windows movie maker support 3gp files. In this case you have to go to the Windows movie maker for getting more information. Just go to that site and download FFDShow in your Windows movie maker.

You have to install QuickTime on your computer to play video. First, the reader is now fully compatible with the H.264 standard, to obtain, at a rate equivalent, a much cleaner image than existing codecs so far. The audio portion is not forgotten since QuickTime can handle flows consist of 24 channels.
    Compatibility with a variety of formats is still advanced, we will retain MOV, Apple Pixlet, AVI, MPEG, MPEG-4, DV, Flash, AAC, AIFF, WAV, MP3, M3U, PSD, TIFF, PNG, PDF, etc.. over fifty in total.

I am using Total Video Converter to convert video from nexus mobile phone to computer enable video. Total Video Converter is an application used to convert videos very interesting. Very fast, very simple to use. Besides converting, Total Video Converter is capable of playing videos and sound. You can also create CDs and DVDs from audio, video and image sequences that you can add sound.

Why don't use Any Video Converter Free for this purpose. Any Video Converter is a free program that lets you convert your videos. He will be able to convert many video formats to add them to your iPod, PSP, PS3, Nokia N Series, Zune, Zune HD Nexus One. It supports most formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, F4V, TS, AVI to MPEG-I, MPEG-I, DVD NTSC, DVD PAL, Flash for Video (FLV ), AVI Video and Customized WMV movie formats you can convert it to Mpeg4 format that typically found on devices like the iPod or PSP (and other portable devices) and you'll find options to export MPEG2 PAL / NTSC.

You have to use Free 3GP Video Converter for your computer. Free 3GP Video Converter. Convert 3GP video files recorded with your cell phone to more common PC video formats AVI or MP4 or back other video files to 3GP. Extract audio from 3GP video files. Convert 3GP to AVI, 3GP to MP4, 3GP to MP3 audio and back AVI, MP4 and others to 3GP. This free 3gp converter contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.

I am using 3GP CONVERTER for this purpose and I think you also use it. Convert AVI to 3GP or MPEG videos to 3GP, ready for your 3G phone. 3GP Converter 2010 supports most video formats like WMV, MP4, QuickTime, Real Media, AVI and MPEG. Convert videos to 3GP or 3GP2, AVI or FLV. 3GP Converter 2010 can convert all the 3gp files stored on your video phone to MPEG or viceversa you can convert your PC movie collection to 3GP or 3G2, ready to be transfered to your phone