Thread: Best Keyboard for Nexus?

Best Keyboard for Nexus?

I am looking for best Keyboard for Nexus? Due to regular use of HTC Sense GUI I have habit of HTC IME. It means I become used to it. I think HTC IME is better that Android's stock keyboard. I think most of the people also have the same experience with it. I want to asked is there any best keyboard than the HTC IME? Please help me.

Re: Best Keyboard for Nexus?

You have to use Swype keyboard for your mobile phone. Swype is a keyboard for mobile phone that should revolutionize the input message on our Computers Phone. Developed by Cliff Kushler the inventor of T9, the keyboard introduces a new way to input words in making a journey on the different letters. You can now test the beta version of this application by signing up as a beta tester on the site beta.swype.com .

You have to use ShapeWriter Keyboard for your Nexus one mobile phone. ShapeWriter keyboard is proposing a new system of entry. Rather than performing a traditional support on each of the keyboard to compose your word, you now just need to keep your finger down and making it run on all the letters which make up your word. I have not tried, and it seems that the keyboard is available in QWERTY. In addition, there is (currently) no built-French dictionary for mobile version 1.

ThickButtons is an application available on the Android market replacing the original keyboard Nexus One. The concept is pretty interesting as the user types letters, the application anticipates the word you want, and adjusts the size of the keys according to their probability of being used in the word. It is very easy to use.

You have to install Any soft keyboard on your mobile phone. Any soft keyboard is an on screen keyboard with multiple languages support.
    • This new version introduce external packages!
    • Do not forget to download you language pack.
    • Fixed issue landscape

Use ThickButtonsKeyboard for your mobile phone. It is actually quite great, but unfortunately only English dictionary, which can otherwise super, as always, the letters for the still possible words appear larger and it is so really good tap. Then there or was there still touch Pal, which many suggest, but I do not find in the market. You will find this product at online store.

Use one of the following keyboard for your mobile phone.
    1. Shapewriter
    2. Swype
    3. HTC IME
    4. Multi Keyboard