Thread: nexus one does not seem to have flash player?

nexus one does not seem to have flash player?

Before buying Nexus One mobile phone, I have read on the internet that it has standard flash player. When I tried to show flash player of my mobile phone to my friend, I unable to show him flash player from my mobile phone. I think nexus one does not seem to have flash player? I want to asked is flash update is coming or I have to do some setting for enabling it. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: nexus one does not seem to have flash player?

As per my knowledge flash for your mobile phone is comes with 2.2 update. I think it will release in the 19th May. Why don't you download and install Skyfire browser on your computer. Skyfire has become the most popular browser on Windows Mobile, here he comes on Android. After the availability of the alpha version of Firefox Mobile (Fennec) , Skyfire gives us an alpha version of Android.

The Nexus One can be fitted with the Flash Player 1.10! This will soon be officially released by Adobe for download. Google has just brought Flash again stressing the following: It is a full Flash 1.10. Flash Player is working hard along with the chipset, hardware acceleration provides experience for a liquid.

The software developer Adobe now has a preview of the Flash Player 1.10 given for Android smartphones. Adobe had the Flash Player 1.10 in October 2009 presented. This is the first full version of the multimedia software that runs on both PC and laptop as well as smartphones. It should be available by mid-2010 for Android smartphones. So far, only runs on the HTC Hero a real Flash Player. Adobe is the Lite version earlier statements that offer more.

Android mobile phone has have flash player. It is equipped mobile phones for less thought, for in spite of code optimization and integrated hardware acceleration requires the Flash Player 1.10 a lot of memory and powerful processors. According to the technology blogs androidandme.com is the minimum requirement for Flash on Android, inter alia, a processor with 500 MHz clock frequency.

A Flash Player Nexus One. The Nexus One is the first mobile to have a Flash Player, from what we read on the Adobe Blog. This will be the version 10.1 of the Adobe Flash Player. I hope it will force Apple to include Flash in its iPhone. One reason given by Apple is that Flash is carément heavy and when I see my 3gs full use does not give me the day when the flash is the most catastrophic.

Nexus One which was released recently, the new smartphone from Google has become the one and only that supports Flash 10.1 .. Finally, support for Adobe Flash technology will be implemented soon (during the first quarter 2010). iPhone now has a true competitor ... iPhone, careful, careful. It will then wait a bit to finally enjoy Flash on the Nexus and with any luck on other Android smartphones